Online order people, do you have a tracking number?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know if they deliver on Saturday? Had to order mine tonight since two stores would not honor the online price of $149 w/2 yr. Even tried talking to the manager of both stores and both were very nice and apologetic about nothing being able to give me the online price. Oh well.

So anyways, had to order tonight and was able to use the FREEOVERNT code. If it ships tomorrow will I get it on Saturday or Monday? Anybody know?

No saturday delivery unless you payed the 20 extra for it.

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
No saturday delivery unless you payed the 20 extra for it.

Earlier today when I thought my order wouldn't ship on time (thankfully it did) I called Verizon and they said that if you ordered it today and paid for the overnight (or were able to use the code) but it didn't deliver on time, then you can call into Verizon and they have a way to get FedEx or UPS or bump your delivery up to a Saturday since they have special contracts with the shippers

If for some reason you don't get your phone tomorrow, call VZW and get them to deliver on Saturday

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Earlier today when I thought my order wouldn't ship on time (thankfully it did) I called Verizon and they said that if you ordered it today and paid for the overnight (or were able to use the code) but it didn't deliver on time, then you can call into Verizon and they have a way to get FedEx or UPS or bump your delivery up to a Saturday since they have special contracts with the shippers

If for some reason you don't get your phone tomorrow, call VZW and get them to deliver on Saturday

I think I've heard of this. But this is the scenario where the overnight really isn't overnight. Of course they should make it Saturday for free if they miss their deadline. :'(

R0ss

Mar 17, 2011
www.cannonmotorsports.com
Just got mine - SIM card included

2730731870058907145S600x600Q85.jpg

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at my local Fedex facility. Hurry up delivery guy!! So close!

EDIT: On the delivery truck!

Last edited:

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It's getting closer.

Mar 18, 2011 8:50 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Mar 18, 2011 8:32 AM At local FedEx facility
Mar 18, 2011 6:47 AMAt dest sort facility
Mar 18, 2011 3:38 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Mar 17, 2011 6:56 PM Arrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TN
Mar 17, 2011 6:39 PM Left FedEx origin facilityMEMPHIS, TN
Mar 17, 2011 10:29 AM Picked upMEMPHIS, TN
Mar 17, 2011 9:07 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

66dude

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine was delivered at 9:45am today! My wife has the phone because it was delivered to her workplace, so as soon as she gets home with the phone, it would be like she never existed LOL

shawdzad

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
so I ordered online with overnight shipping Thursday morning and got my tracking number last night from verizon but when I put it in the fedex tracker it did not recognize the number.
please help!!!!!

sammy303

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, woke up to the shipping email this morning. Ordered last night around 9PM and it was picked up by FedEx this morning at 6AM. It's only 2 hours away, but the FedEx page says it won't be delivered until Monday :(

Going to track it all day and see if I can pick it up from FedEx later today or tomorrow.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
so I ordered online with overnight shipping Thursday morning and got my tracking number last night from verizon but when I put it in the fedex tracker it did not recognize the number.
please help!!!!!

Did you get an email from VZW? If so there should be a link to fedex with your tracking number.

Sparkyvett

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine is finally out for delivery!! Wish I was home to get it and it wouldn't let me hold it at the fedex facility which is right next to where I work! :(

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is finally out for delivery!! Wish I was home to get it and it wouldn't let me hold it at the fedex facility which is right next to where I work! :(

I had that same problem a while ago. They state that they must make one attempt before they are allowed to hold it at their facility. At that time, I escalated it to a Fed Ex supervisor who said they would hold it for me and they did.

AndroidJay

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered via Verizon's web site at midnight AZ time. I finally got my tracking # last night and it shows it was shipped. As of this morning, it is out for delivery. Can't wait to join those who have received theirs.

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I order Thurs at 7AM and paid for overnight shipping. I have NEVER received an email, can't get info from verizon website (technical difficulties) and when I call verizon they can not access anything for my order. Has anybody else had this happen. I am quite sure it will NOT be delivered today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunterm2