Received Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA this morning

RobUM2011

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Hah! After trying to force the update all day to no avail, I just picked up my phone to give it one more try. Phone is updating to Jelly Bean as we speak :)

dherres

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Of course, I JUST unlocked/rooted/installed a custom ROM for the first time EVER last night (staying up until 6am to do so, ugh), after having my GN since launch. Sigh.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to get it to update by clearing framework services. Hopefully will start the full rollout sometime soon.

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice the screen is sharper now? And apple emojis have been straight disrespected and turned into android characters on twitter?

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So can someone help me figure out why I keep getting a network error everytime I try to use Google Now? Or is there another thread I should be pointed to?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
So can someone help me figure out why I keep getting a network error everytime I try to use Google Now? Or is there another thread I should be pointed to?

That I do not know. Are you connected to the internet/data? lol

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
That I do not know. Are you connected to the internet/data? lol

Yes I am ..as soon as I open it it says network error.. I don't know where to look considering this is my first experience with the now app

I just checked the settings and I cannot turn Google Now on at all

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
First off I want to say how much I love the android community. You guys are awesome....except for the people who say "just root" on every thread ;)

Anyway after about 50 tries at the clear Google services trick on wifi with mobile network on then off then on again I am finally rocking JB. And it is the bees knees his legs and his arms.....now I'm off to really check it out.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes I am ..as soon as I open it it says network error.. I don't know where to look considering this is my first experience with the now app

I just checked the settings and I cannot turn Google Now on at all

And you have google connectivity (I think the signal bars are blue rather than grey)? Have you tried turning WiFi?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames