[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Jashafi

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 10/6 ZVD basesband Alpha17

I have clock lag as well. I am running 17F currently and I have a clean install updated from stock rooted GB rom. It gets really annoying because I have beautiful widgets installed and the Big clock says the correct time and the status bar does not.
Clock lag.png

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

If it's not too big, I'd just turn off the status bar clock, then. At least until the clock lag gets fixed again. lol

bob2300

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site

Big problem today. Anyone I call its acting like im hitting *2 and saying "welcome to sprint"...This happens if I call from my contacts or even if I manually dial. I tried dirty reflashing but that didnt work.....Really dont want to start over but that might be my only option. Anyone else with the same problem?

Trying dirty flash to 17G from 17F hoping it will work. So weird this problem came out of nowhere.
Well I can now confirm that it wasnt the rom....Sadly a drop must have been fatal to the radio or something. I wasnt on the latest rom but can say that other than a few bugs here and there I was very happy with it and want to thank the creator for such good work.

Honestly, it sounds like your account has been deactivated for some reason. Try talking to sprint and making sure that everything's ok with your account. That always used to happen when I was too late on my bill.

Good question, would have been easer if that were the problem

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Flashed 17g on optimus v, lost phone app

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Jashafi

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

If it's not too big, I'd just turn off the status bar clock, then. At least until the clock lag gets fixed again. lol

I did that for now, but the lockscreen clock lags as well. So far this has been an awesome build (thanks Kraven ) and the clock lag is the only issue I have really had as well as the occasional reboot and the Gmail/Facebook blanks.

xieth

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

hi i been having issues with my hardware buttons and was wondering if there is a way i can flash a zip and get the soft key navbar at the bottom like other phones have? if so can i get the zip plz?

Edit not issues they stoped working. reguardless of rom. i need a softkey fix please, only way i can use this phone anymore (u.u)

so........ No answer?

jpj_69

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Probably the wrong forum, but I was messing around, wanted to try quattrimus so I did a nandroid of my 17g install, read up, saw that it uses sd-ext, didnt really know what I was doing, but grabbed a format tool, made an ext partition on my 4gb sd card and a fat partition with most of the space. Couldnt get it to work, so I reformatted the card fat32, copied my stuff back on there, and reloaded 17g (not from nandroid, as I forgot to copy it of the SD, doh).

Recovery saw the card fine, but the phone does not. I can put in my old stock 2gb and it works fine. I have tried reformatting as both fat and fat32 with no luck. The card reads fine from my card reader. Any ideas? Pointers to appropriate threads?
Thanks!

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

hi i been having issues with my hardware buttons and was wondering if there is a way i can flash a zip and get the soft key navbar at the bottom like other phones have? if so can i get the zip plz?

Edit not issues they stoped working. reguardless of rom. i need a softkey fix please, only way i can use this phone anymore (u.u)

Add this line to your build.prop and reboot

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Probably the wrong forum, but I was messing around, wanted to try quattrimus so I did a nandroid of my 17g install, read up, saw that it uses sd-ext, didnt really know what I was doing, but grabbed a format tool, made an ext partition on my 4gb sd card and a fat partition with most of the space. Couldnt get it to work, so I reformatted the card fat32, copied my stuff back on there, and reloaded 17g (not from nandroid, as I forgot to copy it of the SD, doh).

Recovery saw the card fine, but the phone does not. I can put in my old stock 2gb and it works fine. I have tried reformatting as both fat and fat32 with no luck. The card reads fine from my card reader. Any ideas? Pointers to appropriate threads?
Thanks!

Format and partition your card from within the recovery.

jpj_69

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I may have installed from my other card. It was lat and I was tired. In recovery it won't mount or format. Right now it is unformatted, but I cannot get the phone to see it at all.
Recovery says when trying to format:
Formatting SDCARD:...
E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/mmcblk0)
(Invalid argument)
Error mounting /sdcard/!
Skipping Format...

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

The audio jack fix, headphones. Can I just pull from the rom and put them on other CM9 roms?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

This is beautiful work, thekraven. Thank you. Running smooth as silk and so happy to have the audio routing fix.

Trailblazerman

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 9/1 ZVD basesband Alpha17

2) I really like the ability to set some slider shortcuts on the lock screen. On a previous install, I was able to find a "Silence for xx Minutes" activity. Now, for the life of me, I cannot find this activity or any other silencing activity. I really want to be able to silence my phone from the lockscreen. Any ideas?

I found it! I have beautiful widgets installed now and the action I was looking for showed up. Settings-->Interface-->Lockscreen-->Slider Shortcuts-->(Choose Shortcut)-->Activities-->Beautiful Widgets-->Timed Silence. Works like a charm.

puffen619

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

Great from!
The only thing that bothers me is that I can't disable the auto rotate screen option, it won't let me.
Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Airplane mode causes phone to freeze on me is the last bug i tracked down. Toggling - Instant Freeze.

jpj_69

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Airplane mode causes phone to freeze on me is the last bug i tracked down. Toggling - Instant Freeze.

I toggled Airplane mode a few times on the LS-670 with no issues. Perhaps it is the VM model. Hope that may help track it down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick