[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
One thing to check regarding battery drain:

For whatever reason my screen was set to always max brightness by default. I could watch my battery drain as I browsed the Web or did anything really. I set it to auto and it has helped dramatically.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I know DK is working on it but If anyone has any suggestions on how to get wifi working with the FF18 rebuild, im all ears! :)

Thanks

Last edited:

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes they do. they were confirmed fixed on stable 4.

I just tried :/
I did a fresh install :/ back to ff18 auto root agat then calkulin. Dalvic and baterry stat fixed permissions flashed s4 kernel gapps modern dalvic and cache partition

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

roosterqc

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Dk, have you thought of maybe using goo.im for hosting? I only ask because the auto md5 check is an amazing feature!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dk, have you thought of maybe using goo.im for hosting? I only ask because the auto md5 check is an amazing feature!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I will NEVER use goo.im cause about two weeks ago goo.im were doing "System Maintence" on there servers....THEY DELETED ALL HOSTED FILES. I might use mediafire or fileshare later on.

Reactions: deakelem

vmini91

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Love the rom DK...it has been my daily driver since Stable 1, and by far is the best rom on the E4GT. I just wanted to give you a heads up that after the 1st of September i can dedicate my E4GT to testing out builds and tweaks if u need the help since my E4GT wont be my daily driver anymore. Much thanks

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I am patiently waiting for jelly aokp. I prefer aokp ics to cm jellybean as it is. Aokp jelly is my phone's destiny! It's crosstraining in the mountains just getting ready! Got eye of the tiger playing and everything :p

-AOKP milestone 6 - FH13 Modem - Cobalt theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001