Samsung Ace 4 - issues after recent update. How can I revert back to the previous version?

A

AC Question

Samsung Ace 4 - issues after recent update

I updated my Samsung Ace 4 yesterday. Now it is very glitchy, running very slow, battery getting very hot and running down super fast. Additionally it has swallowed almost all of my 8GB of memory so functionality of the phone is pants. Around a quater of the memory is micellaneous files??? How can I revert to the previous version. Now on Android 4.4.4, my phone is now been rendered virtually inoperable! Help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Ace 4 - issues after recent update

In the first instance, try a Cache Partition wipe, good practice after a system software update.
Get back to us if still no go.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lisa Dearing

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Ace 4 - issues after recent update

I have gone into the storage and deleted the cache as well as going through my larger apps and deleting data there. Still no joy. As mentioned in my post around a quarter of my memory is 'miscellaneous files' 2.02GB but when I open Misc files and check all items the total is 17.16MB. I only have 433MB of space at present. Used space is as follows: Apps 1.8GB. Pics 623MB. Audio 148KB and Downloads 28.39MB. I removed a couple of apps which were using a lot of data, but despite taking stuff off I do not seem to be creating space. Cannot even load new emails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware