Sprint's Samsung Epic 4g Official Froyo EB13

How did your update to EB13 go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'll have the day off, and just flashed back to DI18, what is a logcat? I'd love to help the community!

Its a log of everything your phone is doing, including background things. fortunately, we can search them for links, MSL for modifying things in settings... finding out what problems are when things force close.

Reactions: tomy2001

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I odin back to stock so I can get OTA...ok here is my diema I had 1 gmail account associated with my applications, HOWEVER I prefer to use another one this time around & the apps dont transfer over from gmail to gmail so I guess im stuck logging in under my old gmail account if I dont want to losemy apps I bought :(

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I odin back to stock so I can get OTA...ok here is my diema I had 1 gmail account associated with my applications, HOWEVER I prefer to use another one this time around & the apps dont transfer over from gmail to gmail so I guess im stuck logging in under my old gmail account if I dont want to losemy apps I bought :(

If you made a backup when you where in your other Rom, back up your paid apps then, or doesn't it work this way either?

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet here in Charlotte North Carolina. It will be in a second or two. I hope I have to go to work at noon. It is 9:05 AM here

gyoung345

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
We've got two Epics in the family (the wife's), so I will be interested to see if it is going out by geography or by something else. I'll report back if I see it on either phone at the same or different times.

Last edited:

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It has been a long wait. I never thought I had to wait almost 23 weeks in order to get a update from Sansung. Now Froyo is old. HTC is ready to release Gingerbread and we are going to wait another 22 weeks. Maybe we will not get it after all. Thank you Rag and the others (Paul) for helping out. I have enjoyed TER V1.5 a lot and others Roms as well.

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
my girlfriends lg phone on verizon updated a month or so back and she did not get the notification until after she turned her phone off and turned it back on again. not sure if that makes a difference or not.

happy waiting to all (including me) :)

tomy2001

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Happy Waiting to everyone and congratulaton for getting Froyo

my girlfriends lg phone on verizon updated a month or so back and she did not get the notification until after she turned her phone off and turned it back on again. not sure if that makes a difference or not.

happy waiting to all (including me) :)

Thank you very much. I have done the same thing before. I hope it works again.
Happy waiting to everyone.
Tomy2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick