T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I mentioned earlier that my phone is coming from a dealer on eBay and that he is sending it out overnight mail on the 19th to arrive to me on the 20th. But I am still interested in this thread for one reason: if I see that everyone here is getting their phones on time, then I know there will be no delay on his end and that I will definitely get mine next Saturday. So for selfish reasons, I'm rooting for all of you guys.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, maybe the 12pm opening is the issue. Mine opens at 9am, stays open until 8pm for will call. My closest one is about 20 minutes away, not bad, but in 2018 a new one is opening about 3 minutes away. That will be very convenient.
It could be the opening time and the number of places it goes. When it gets to my city, it is literally at my UPS back door, but it goes about 15 miles the other direction is sorted and comes right back to my UPS and the sorted there for delivery.

Our main hub is open hours like yours. Also if I hold a package, it will be at the main hub, not my hub. If I want it at mine I have to use their address as the shipping address.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I replied back saying others have got a tracking number for UPS and here is their reply. So some might get devices early next week, while I might have to wait until 19th due to my ordering being processed even though I ordered earlier than others!

Rest assured you will get your text message eventually, since there's still another week before the device actually launches. They just rolled out gradually over time

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
do you think there is something wrong with my order?

Not at all. There's only certain things they're allowed to say. If there was a problem they would let you know though. Sounds like a canned response saying there's currently no problems with your order. If you've been charged I'm sure there's no problem. I understand your concern, but I'm sure they're inundated with folks contacting them left and right about this. Along with all the other requests they get for other issues.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Have you logged into My Tmobile? Your order should be there.

I did and it says the same BS still, still processing. While others got text messages and text and emails with tracking number, I got nothing. So otherwords others who ordered after me might get their phones before I did. Last time i pre order.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I replied back saying others have got a tracking number for UPS and here is their reply. So some might get devices early next week, while I might have to wait until 19th due to my ordering being processed even though I ordered earlier than others!
Well others haven't gotten a tracking number from T-Mobile and everyone hasn't gotten a tracking number yet.

The ones with a number are getting it from My Choice or are searching UPS and finding their shipment.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I did and it says the same BS still, still processing. While others got text messages and text and emails with tracking number, I got nothing. So otherwords others who ordered after me might get their phones before I did. Last time i pre order.
Well every pre-order isn't processed with a tracking number yet. That is what they are doing today.

Last edited:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Im still meh about the uploads of the tracking pics not to much movement like there was when we got the text
There won't be movement. As soon as a label is printed, there is info in UPS site.

This is how it works with all shipping, not just phones.

UPS doesn't ship on Saturday. They will deliver on Saturday of you pay for Saturday delivery.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I got the text yesterday, but nothing else. Mine still says processing as well. I didn't order til the 10th though as I was in the process of switching from AT&T and porting my numbers over at the time pre-orders went live. I had to wait until I got a sim to use with my Robin before I could do the pre-order.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know, but I have not even got the text that said they're prepping the shipments this weekend.
I don't know that everyone got it. If my sister got a phone shipped out, she wouldn't get a text, but I would because that is the way I have my account set up. Everyone on my account doesn't want texts from TMO, so I have it set up so that anything with any of the 5 lines, comes to me.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I isn't know that everyone got it. If my sister got a phone shipped out, she wouldn't get a text, but I would because that is the way I have my account set up. Everyone on my account doesn't want texts from TMO, so I have it set up so that anything with any of the 5 lines, comes to me.

I get the 456 text from tmobile on my phone though.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know, but I have not even got the text that said they're prepping the shipments this weekend.
Sign up for UPS My Choice, get the app. When there is info for your shipping address entered in their system, you can get push alerts from them.

Like I said, my Thursday shipping didn't activate a text and email from them the right way. I did get an email when it was scanned into the airport in TX, getting ready to go. The previous four activities didn't generate a text or email. I did get a push notification when I got the app.

Also when it was delivered, I didn't get an email or text from UPS like I normally do, but the app gave me notifications.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Sign up for UPS My Choice, get the app. When there is info for your shipping address entered in their system and you can get push alerts from them.

Like I said, my Thursday shipping didn't activate a text and email from them the right way. I did get an email when it was scanned into the airport in TX, getting ready to go. The previous four activities didn't generate a text or email. I did get a push notification when I got the app.

Also when it was delivered, I didn't get an email or text from UPS like I normally do, but the app gave me notifications.

But why doesn't my Tmobile account page update with the info saying it's being shipped? If I don't get it by Friday and I contact customer support can they sent one aside at one of the stores for me to pick up instead of being shipped?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I said it earlier... It doesn't matter yet. If someone posts a legit out for delivery and you still don't have a tracking number, then maybe you have a complaint with T-Mobile.

But as it sits right now, a tracking number right now is no different than getting a tracking number Sunday night. Nobody is getting phones today. Earliest will be Monday and a tracking number issued on Sunday can still be delivered on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.