T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The phones did not move last night because either UPS has not received them or they are being instructed to deliver at a later date, so they are being held. If they do get released to ship today, expect to see an origin scan as early as this afternoon or by later tonight. If they still do not ship today, then TMO is holding them back for the release date. TMO has a history of shipping early, but that may not continue to be the case in the future if Samsung prohibits them. Hope for the best right now. Conventional wisdom goes out the window if the phones are not released to ship yet.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
The phones did not move last night because either UPS has not received them or they are being instructed to deliver at a later date, so they are being held. If they do get released to ship today, expect to see an origin scan as early as this afternoon or by later tonight. If they still do not ship today, then TMO is holding them back for the release date. TMO has a history of shipping early, but that may not continue to be the case in the future if Samsung prohibits them. Hope for the best right now. Conventional wisdom goes out the window if the phones are not released to ship yet.
I'd be upset if they hold back because I got the email and text from them today.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd be upset if they hold back because I got the email and text from them today.

Did T-Mobile, at any point, ever say your delivery date was before the 18th or 19th? If so, then you can get upset. We are under no obligation to receive phones before that date.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile doesn't charge until it has shipped, we got the devices on Monday on previous pre-orders but for some reason looks like UPS didn't pick them up yesterday for delivery today like earlier pre orders. They should be picking up today at least and I also I don't see any reason why T-Mobile will charge us if they aren't ready to ship. If they wanted to hold till release date they wouldn't have charged.

Below is from T-Mobile Note 7 Q&A, they won't charge until it is ready to ship.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rgwc%3D1%23s9kMs6ZE4D7fA8Ep.97&token=wJn9rhv6

I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet?
You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Did T-Mobile, at any point, ever say your delivery date was before the 18th or 19th? If so, then you can get upset. We are under no obligation to receive phones before that date.
No I just got the standard email and text saying it's on the way and showing the tracking. The tmobile site shows shipped I believe.

Springfield98

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Just got this from ups
The information indicates that the label was made for you on 08/13/16. However, it doesn't appear that T-Mobile has provided this package to us for transit yet.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I went back into tmobile site where it shows the Note 7 ship ed and clicked on track package from there and got this
71cc0792e7804a78b6cb720150d4eedc.jpg

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Very true but I do have a legitimate issue with them charging my card before it shipped when they told me it wouldn't happen till it shipped.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Very true but I do have a legitimate issue with them charging my card before it shipped when they told me it wouldn't happen till it shipped.

Yep it says as well in their Q & A on the T-Mobile website they won't charge until it's shipped. We should see tonight, if it's not moving then they are holding it back this time which will be the first time they would have done something like that.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
No, they didn't. However, they state that they charge when they ship do if they do hold the phones until the 18th for delivery on the 19th, then they will have charged cards 5 or so days before shipping. That's in direct contrast to what they state will happen.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

From bhatech above, he quoted: "I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet? /// You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship."

Processed to ship != shipped.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
All,
While waiting for our shipments, how about a question... Does anyone know if the Note 7 will be compatible with the last gen gear vr? We have 2 of them, and both just upgraded to the Note 7. It would be pretty lousy of Samsung to obsolete our 2 VR's that we just got a few months ago because of the USB-C connections! I tried to find this info online but couldn't.

I made a thread on that..They got the latest one for pre order at BestBuy.. check the thread on "is this the latest VR for the note 7"

EDIT, here you go..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...1-latest-upgrade-vr-note-7-a.html#post5328321

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
From bhatech above, he quoted: "I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy Note7. Why haven’t I been charged yet? /// You will receive a payment notification as soon as your order is processed to ship."

Processed to ship != shipped.

I don't know man it's how we interpret I guess... But it's not cool if they are charging and holding it for release. I mean charge when you are ready to ship. Also it's processed, shipping label created, ups has to pick them. So they have finished processing. In fact we got emails from T-Mobile that they have processed the orders and it's complete , status shows shipped on T-Mobile site.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit