T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I contacted tmobile and they stated if you are on Jump on demand program there will be no upfront cost!

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile preorder thread

Just asked a TMo rep and they said JOD would be available for the preorders tonight. Whether or not that's true, remains to be seen in a few hours.

That's pretty nice. Last time they made people go in store.

I will be up at 12 AM ordering :). I won't be doing JOD though.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

That's pretty nice. Last time they made people go in store.

I will be up at 12 AM ordering :). I won't be doing JOD though.
Good to be in PST .. 9 pm for us. At least they aren't doing 12 am PST like Apple , that will suck for east coast people.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

If I want to buy this phone the week it's launched, do you think the stores will end up out of stock like they did with the S7, S7E? Just wondering if the Note line is as popular as the standard Galaxy Line. If they're out of it and I have them order me one should it just take a few days or could it be weeks before the carriers warehouse has them in stock to ship?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Good to be in PST .. 9 pm for us. At least they aren't doing 12 am PST like Apple , that will suck for east coast people.

Lucky for me I don't go to bed till 1-3 AM usually so it isn't too bad ;).

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If I want to buy this phone the week it's launched, do you think the stores will end up out of stock like they did with the S7, S7E? Just wondering if the Note line is as popular as the standard Galaxy Line. If they're out of it and I have them order me one should it just take a few days or could it be weeks before the carriers warehouse has them in stock to ship?

Depends on your stores. I walked in on day one and picked up two S7 Edge devices without issue.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Depends on your stores. I walked in on day one and picked up two S7 Edge devices without issue.

What I figured. As I mentioned before my county has only one store so they get pretty busy. I might just end up ordering it if that's the case instead of driving 30 miles to another store.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Just asked a TMo rep and they said JOD would be available for the preorders tonight. Whether or not that's true, remains to be seen in a few hours.
I talked to a rep via DM on Twitter who said the same thing. Also said JoD would be eligible for the freebie as well.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Good thing about being shipped to me is I don't have to wait 2 hours at the store to have them switch my SIM card, ring me up, etc. My county only has one Tmobile store, otherwise I have to drive at least 25 miles to my south or almost 40 miles to my north. However got a ton of Verizon stores in my area and sprint.

Yup,

I usually pick up at a UPS store,

Not a Tmo store.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
That was one of the benefits, but it appears that they're changing it this time. Looks like the $70 down payment will be required for everyone.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Just went the jod page. As of about 5 mins ago all Jump On demand upgrades are zero upfront. This should be no different. The only prices I've seen so far are regular EIP prices.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just went the jod page. Looks like all Jump On demand upgrades are zero upfront. This should be no different. The only prices I've seen so far are regular EIP prices.
That's all I've seen as well. I've sent a DM to them on Twitter to see if I can get an answer on JoD pricing.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I've only been with JOD since the s7 release. I didn't even realize 0 down was a benefit of JOD. I thought I was getting 0 down for having good standing for paying on time for over a year or something like that

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just went the jod page. As of about 5 mins ago all Jump On demand upgrades are zero upfront. This should be no different. The only prices I've seen so far are regular EIP prices.
The rep just told me $69.99 down, $33.50 for 18 months, $177 residual. Pretty disappointing as that really elevates the cost of ownership with JoD if you actually switch 3 times/year and down payments are the new norm.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So the rep is telling me that no down payment only applies to 'base' models of devices and since it's 64gb, it's a premium device. Wouldn't the fact that 64gb being the only option make it also the base model by default? This is some crap by T-Mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.