UPDATE THE LINK IS LIVE 6/20 *** Sprint Premier Customers Can Buy Evo 3D NOW !!!

lallan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Does this mean I will be able to use the switch carriers promotion on the 21st to add another phone to our account and get an extra $175 off?

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
UPS did the same thing to me as well (so has fedex though) in march when I ordered a shiny new m11x. Lucky for me I kept checking online to see If it was delivered like every 30 mins lol.

Hmm... Then perhaps it is the seller's fault for not requiring a signature? Still, I wonder who they use to ship phones. Anyone you had one shipped remember?

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
No it will not arrive activated and rumor is they will not activate until the 24th. (ordering early through sprint).
BB and RS have to activate in store, not sure about sprint.

@ Hikari why didn't you order from your cousin? not very nice lol. And don't be mad at Sprint for doing a nice thing.

I didn't order through him cause when i had asked, he said that the store was not going to be taking any pre-orders what-so-ever... T.T

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I just called and the sprint rep I talked to said that they would not be shipping these phones over night. She also said that you wouldn't get it any earlier than the 24th, maybe later. I'm just going to pick one up at the local sprint store.

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I just called and the sprint rep I talked to said that they would not be shipping these phones over night. She also said that you wouldn't get it any earlier than the 24th, maybe later. I'm just going to pick one up at the local sprint store.

nice XD thanks for the info, my cousin still hasn't replied to the email i sent him >.>

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

As a sprint customer for 12 years i can assure you that everyone here knows as much as if not more than a Sprint Rep ... I would do a little more research before I would believe any single Sprint employee. ;)

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
As a sprint customer for 12 years i can assure you that everyone here knows as much as if not more than a Sprint Rep ... I would do a little more research before I would believe any single Sprint employee. ;)

That may be true, but I think I'd believe the "doesn't arrive until the 24th regardless" thing more than I would believe that it would be on your door step the very next day and able to be activated... It just makes more sense that way. Besides, it'd be cheaper for sprint to do a standard 3-day shipping anyway, and since it is a company money is still a large part of their goals.

But as I said, that's just me, I think I'd much more easily believe "not arriving till the 24th" over the possibility of it arriving next day with questionable activation issues..

reminiz

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmm..I pre-order through studentrate with their pre-order deal . I wonder if I tell them I'm a premier customer if I'll be able to get the device on the 21st. I don't want to have to cancel cause they're giving me a discount on my monthly bill. Is this 21st thing for premier customer legit? I haven't heard about it before.

from Sprint on twitter,

Sprint
Sprint Premier customers will have the opportunity to purchase HTC EVO 3D online 3 days before the national launch. Sprint Newsroom | Two Newest Members of the Award-Winning HTC EVO Family, HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G, Make Debut Exclusively from Sprint on June 24

Eyedea28

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but on the Sprint site it says I'm a Silver Premier member. Will I qualify to get a chance at getting the Evo3D on the 21st?

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but on the Sprint site it says I'm a Silver Premier member. Will I qualify to get a chance at getting the Evo3D on the 21st?

I believe the silver allows for $75 rebates or as many people have done ... If you bought an evo at our around launch day just call or email Sprint and ask for an upgrade extension ... Many people have tried and succeeded with just asking for the upgrade.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I believe the silver allows for $75 rebates or as many people have done ... If you bought an evo at our around launch day just call or email Sprint and ask for an upgrade extension ... Many people have tried and succeeded with just asking for the upgrade.

The question was would he be able to take advantage of ordering online the 21st,,,, answer is yes.

EVO-LUTION 3D

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The question was would he be able to take advantage of ordering online the 21st,,,, answer is yes.

EVO-LUTION 3D

My Bad your right ... I thought he was trying to get the full upgrade on that date ... not just be able to order .

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Due to some serious consideration.. I'll be getting the EVO 3D come next year. I don't see no need right at this time. Plus, my upgrade is in Jan of next year. I guess I'll be enjoying my EVO until then. :-D

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Due to some serious consideration.. I'll be getting the EVO 3D come next year. I don't see no need right at this time. Plus, my upgrade is in Jan of next year. I guess I'll be enjoying my EVO until then. :-D

i know that feeling XD i lost my 1 year upgrade thing last year cause my father made himself the primary number for the account >.>;; so now he gets the every year upgrade and he's had the same phone since he was added to the account! kinda annoying..

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
i know that feeling XD i lost my 1 year upgrade thing last year cause my father made himself the primary number for the account >.>;; so now he gets the every year upgrade and he's had the same phone since he was added to the account! kinda annoying..
Hahahaa, I guess not everybody get a new phone every year or two. Personally, I can't keep a phone more than 22 months, if that much.

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaa, I guess not everybody get a new phone every year or two. Personally, I can't keep a phone more than 22 months, if that much.

it drives me INSANE.. specially since I got the pre minus... I mean, I usually get a phone, find out that its junk after the first 6 months, and want something better, but then I got the Pre Minus, Dad switched himself to the main number, and I got stuck with this pile of crap... Don't get me wrong, the Pre is an amazing phone, its just there isn't any REAL apps that are WORTH buying/downloading! Sure there are some, but they are few and far between... Plus the support for the phone is the worst I've ever came across, not to mention the sheer fact of it being, what, going on 3 years old now or something like that?? Its so slow that I can barely have more than TWO "Cards" open before it craps out saying "too many cards opens" and it randomly shuts itself off too!!! And it isn't just MY phone either.. I've had to have it replaced 4 times so far, and each phone does the same shutting off, and i haven't installed any homebrew apps or anything, just pure WebOS... Drives Me Nuts!

Which is why I simply could not WAIT to get a new phone, and when I saw the Evo 3D, I literally knocked my chair over jumping for joy! My lil brother has the Evo 4G and he thinks its the best phone he's ever had, doesn't even WANT to switch for the new Evo 3D! Says it does everything he wants, and even stuff that he doesn't, but knows he would eventually. He simply loves it so much, that I figured the Evo 3D would be one amazing phone to have. Plus, it does some awesome things on its own that is simply "Evolutionary!" XD I doubt that I'll actually want to get rid of this phone once I get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19