DROID Incredible to Receive OTA Update Adding 720p and Mobile Hotspot

orangedude654

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They are known a little to jump the gun on stories... But.. yes they usually are. I mean droid-life is for motorola what XDA is for HTC (ish on both)

We'll see though

2 pics + video and its an HTC company phone.. not some regular DINC user pulling tricks

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
And if this is true, the rumor started on XDA btw their 'sources' lol are doubting it. Maybe they contacted someone that does know and verified it. The only thing I can say though is they are not giving me anything I can't do with the current root I got....

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
And if this is true, the rumor started on XDA btw their 'sources' lol are doubting it. Maybe they contacted someone that does know and verified it. The only thing I can say though is they are not giving me anything I can't do with the current root I got....

You can record 720p with root?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This is all news to me , however I was going to stay with DINC , the DX is just bigger then I like to be carrying .Also MotoX I use to have was a lemon twice in a row, so not crazy about motorola again yet.

chomsky1

Banned
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
One guy, one phone, not a VZW device. I went through the Eris 2.1 debacle. Until there's an update notice on my phone, I call bulls**t. I have no issues with the phone I have, anyway. Love it the way it is.

orangedude654

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Actually it was androidforums... and I think the guy who posted the SS's (NOT THE VIDEO) just somehow got access to those shots before any blog could release the story.

Because the story came with the 2 SS's AND a video... and the video wasn't ever posted on that thread.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
There are 2 issues I have with that video. The first is the boot up sequence does not show the VZW splash screen, the other is right under the earphone all the DI's I have seen has the Verizon logo....that one just says HTC.

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
Isn't all this based on the same person over on XDA that started the thread talking about the OTA update for 1.65.605.2? (which is now locked)... in that thread, video of the boot animation was posted, and his device also carried the HTC logo rather that VZW's.

Zabi#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There are 2 issues I have with that video. The first is the boot up sequence does not show the VZW splash screen, the other is right under the earphone all the DI's I have seen has the Verizon logo....that one just says HTC.

It's a prerelease unit. So no vzw specific branding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress