[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As i have noticed from my lurking, but that would have made it doubly good...I was just hoping to get splattered with some of the genius...

Hahaha. Splattered with the genius provoked all kinds of love one another jokes. Wow. I need help some days LOL. Seriously though, these guys both rule. Sharky is like an answer factory. I can't even keep up with him. DroidXcon build so many files to make our lives easier it's hard to believe.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha. Splattered with the genius provoked all kinds of love one another jokes. Wow. I need help some days LOL. Seriously though, these guys both rule. Sharky is like an answer factory. I can't even keep up with him. DroidXcon build so many files to make our lives easier it's hard to believe.

lol thanks sheep,,,and oh yeah i have been singing all night ,,,i got 99problems but a glitch aint one :D:D:D:D:D

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
lol thanks sheep,,,and oh yeah i have been singing all night ,,,i got 99problems but a glitch aint one :D:D:D:D:D

I do what I can :-D I can't keep up with you and sharky for support, but I can at least try and bolster morale. I'm like the fascinate forum pep squad. Instead of cheering I make jokes, and hide pie.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I do what I can :-D I can't keep up with you and sharky for support, but I can at least try and bolster morale. I'm like the fascinate forum pep squad. Instead of cheering I make jokes, and hide pie.

lol SHHH dont mention pie ,,,a certain someone may hear you and take a break from bricking his phone to come get pie

TheSuperman

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I rooted for the first time a few weeks ago, just installed SC 2.9

I'm really not a fan of the notification bar.

Are there any others out there that I can install that some of you are using?

meth819

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm a win-mo user move to droid and I've been reading up on flashing new roms, specifically this one, the EB01 for the fascinate. I've seen a bunch of threads but trying to get the right process down for actually doing it. Some say I need to flash the Froyo modem, some (like this one) doesn't mention flashing the modem. Does that mean its already packaged in the md5 file?

Here's my list of to do's before flashing (i plan things out).

1) Install Drivers (already done)
2) Root the phone using one click root
3) Install clockwork Mod (Newest version from jt1134). Using Odin. Download update.zip and throw it on the SD Card
4) Perform and nandroid backup from Clockwork
5) Wipe system/set to factory reset, wipe cache, wipe davlik cache
6) Perform all the steps in this thread to flash the EB01 rom with Odin
7) Boot up to EB01

Can anyone tell me if this looks right? I would assume going back to my backup is as simple as booting into clockwork and restoring the nandroid backup I took.

Thanks for the help, I'm excited to start learning more about flashing/rooting and android itself.

meth819

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm a win-mo user move to droid and I've been reading up on flashing new roms, specifically this one, the EB01 for the fascinate. I've seen a bunch of threads but trying to get the right process down for actually doing it. Some say I need to flash the Froyo modem, some (like this one) doesn't mention flashing the modem. Does that mean its already packaged in the md5 file?

Here's my list of to do's before flashing (i plan things out).

2) Root the phone using one click root
3) Install clockwork Mod (Newest version from jt1134). Using Odin. Download update.zip and throw it on the SD Card
4) Perform and nandroid backup from Clockwork
5) Wipe system/set to factory reset, wipe cache, wipe davlik cache
7) Boot up to EB01

Can anyone tell me if this looks right? I would assume going back to my backup is as simple as booting into clockwork and restoring the nandroid backup I took.

Thanks for the help, I'm excited to start learning more about flashing/rooting and android itself.

meth819

my packages include the modem and are prerooted, and as long as you stay away from the nonwipe versions it will wipe data and cach for you

these are the only steps you need
7) Boot up to EB01

if you run into any trouble please check post #4 for troubeshooting tips or feel free to ask, but i am going to sleep now but im sure there will be many people who can help you
good luck

benintm

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Upgrade Question?

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to install 2.9 with the wipe/no wipe option? I know one keeps your apps installed but i wasn't sure if there was any other benefits. New to this any loving it but trying to understand too. I'm having trouble with 2.8 so I want to choose the best path even if I have to reinstall things. Thanks!

drinkhere

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi quick question i have 2 fascinates i flashed 2.9 on both phones with DXC packages and the problem is that on one phone i can hit the back button from my contacts and it will go back to the home screen and the other phone won't do that for some reason. the one that goes back from my contacts was red CWM and the one that won't was orange CWM if that helps.