Text notification on lock screen

Aznmrtaxes

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
So they limited/removed all these nice and important feature of the phone and added in all the bloatware that I will never ever use and cant ever remove. Using up storage that I could potentially use to store something else that I paid for. On top of their ridiculously high fee. Unfortunately I cant leave them. The area I live in the only other comparable comm service is AT&T, but their service sucks in some area here.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

christian2020

May 2, 2013
Visit site
go to setting-lock screen-lock screen option-choose any icon present (example sms,FB,caller,explorer etc)..the notification icon will show up once u receive sms or cal in the middle of your lock screen. enjoy.:):):):):):):)

- - - Updated - - -

Re: Text notification on lock screen
go to setting-lock screen-lock screen option-choose any icon present (example sms,FB,caller,explorer etc)..the notification icon will show up once u receive sms or cal in the middle of your lock screen. enjoy.

christian2020

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Text notification on lock screen
go to setting-lock screen-lock screen option-choose any icon present (example sms,FB,caller,explorer etc)..the notification icon will show up once u receive sms or cal in the middle of your lock screen. enjoy.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
That works as long as you don't have a pattern or other security feature enabled. . Besides swipe

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Ginnette

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
the bubble would appear with the stock messaging app but i disabled it and now use go sms, can i customize the bubble to appear with go sms.. if so where do i go?

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon our Note 2 is different from others and we do not get notifications like the other Galaxy Note 2's on other networks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon our Note 2 is different from others and we do not get notifications like the other Galaxy Note 2's on other networks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I use handsent the text bubble comes up on top of the lock screen I can text back without unlocking my phone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2