There's a storm brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
bjs isn't even selling the bolt. :confused:

Most BJ's I've been at has a verizon booth in their stores.. and it's there, where I had inquired... the rep did not deny that the phone wasn't coming.. he just did not say when.. and like i said, he had a big grin on his face and said that it will be available soon, very soon..

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
sneak attack release tomorrow would be epic. perhaps possible since all the verizon stores sold out of the ipad2's in 39.6 seconds, and they need something else new and shiny to jingle the money right out of our pockets. the next three days will be the longest of my life.

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For me, Bennnnn is like crack. When he posts I get a feeling a euphoria and excitement. Then, he when doesn't post for a while, I start getting the shakes , irritable, and jonesing for just one more hit :-X.
P.S. thanks for the hit, Bennnnn. I was craving one more hit really bad.;)

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Caesar was told to beware the Ides of March.
Should we welcome them?

Wasn't that what he overheard a Verizon employee, or something, say in the background while talking over the phone to another employee?
If so, it is possible that he was referring to a release date being made on the 15th.

panicprone77

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been following Engadget as much as I used to but they usually are pretty good about posting. They don't usually post anything unless it is 100% so I really think it will be the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress