Preorder updates..

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Truth. 16GB it is, and I'm not happy that I must concede.

I think I'll be OK with 16GB. Just checked my Thunderbolt. It had 8GB and (not sure what chunk the OS took out) I have 480MB of Apps and 1.6GB of free space. Apparently I'm not a resource ***** so just having 9GB free will be PLENTY.

Too bad I work tomorrow.

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think I'll be OK with 16GB. Just checked my Thunderbolt. It had 8GB and (not sure what chunk the OS took out) I have 480MB of Apps and 1.6GB of free space. Apparently I'm not a resource ***** so just having 9GB free will be PLENTY.

Too bad I work tomorrow.

Same. I use cloud services heavily (Dropbox and Evernote in particular) and my phone primarily for work productivity, not media/entertainment/gaming. App storage for me is also relatively small. I'm likely on a cycle of new phone purchase every 6 months, and the price point on full retail between 16GB and 32GB is also probably not worth the investment given my relatively small storage needs. I hate to admit but, I'm likely going to be just fine with 16GB.

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
sooooo its been a full day and I just want to make sure before I keep this thing. does anyone know if I can get a 32gb gs4 from a jlo store?? will she have an exclusive?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea mine vibrates a short burst when it turns on and a long one when i shut it down. My S3 a d Note 2 did it

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Thanks, Glad you finally received your phone, enjoy.
Does the defender case make it as large at the Note 2?
Are there any oil slicks/rainbow effects under the screen protector?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Glad you finally received your phone, enjoy.
Does the defender case make it as large at the Note 2?
Are there any oil slicks/rainbow effects under the screen protector?

Did you get your wifi working? I'm glad you got yours too. The defender case is great and doesn't make the phone super huge. Yes it does have the oil slicks but it doesn't bother me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress