If I buy a Verizon phone using an upgrade and return it during the return period . . . .

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes but you'll pay a $35 restocking fee so its as if you didn't get a refund. The upgrade will reset.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes but you'll pay a $35 restocking fee so its as if you didn't get a refund. The upgrade will reset.
Thanks, so all I will lose is the upgrade fee because it will be cancelled out by the restocking fee, correct? I will be refunded my subsidized purchase price and the upgrade will be restored, correct?

What if I transferred the upgrade from another line? Which line's upgrade gets restored? The line that originally had the upgrade on it pre-transfer?

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, so all I will lose is the upgrade fee because it will be cancelled out by the restocking fee, correct? I will be refunded my subsidized purchase price and the upgrade will be restored, correct?

What if I transferred the upgrade from another line? Which line's upgrade gets restored? The line that originally had the upgrade on it pre-transfer?

The answer to your first question if I understand it correctly is yes. All fees should be refunded to you save the restocking fee.

The upgrade will remain on the number you had it transferred to. The phone that you transferred from will inherit the later upgrade.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The answer to your first question if I understand it correctly is yes. All fees should be refunded to you save the restocking fee.

The upgrade will remain on the number you had it transferred to. The phone that you transferred from will inherit the later upgrade.

This right here is what you need to know.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk