Razr Maxx case

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Thanks for pointing these out. I have a collection of them now! They are basically the perfect thin case. And THEY HAVE A LANYARD MOUNTING LOOP! Look at the bottom right corner. A wrist lanyard will save your bacon.

I always wondered why that opening was there! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I've tried several but always come back to the Commuter. Seems best combination of protection without undue bulk.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Couple questions on the commuter...
1. Does the rubber portion collect a lot of lint/dust?
2. Is the back if they case slick? Don't want it to slide all over my front seat.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

bculwell88

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Couple questions on the commuter...
1. Does the rubber portion collect a lot of lint/dust?
2. Is the back if they case slick? Don't want it to slide all over my front seat.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums
Yes to both questions unfortunately

anon(37023)

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
While I am currently using the Otterbox Commuter, I love the Incipio NGP case too. The Incipio is about the smallest "full protection" case I could find. Since i also use the NGP on my 4s, I tried it and it's great on the Maxx

Reactions: bgl321

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
While I am currently using the Otterbox Commuter, I love the Incipio NGP case too. The Incipio is about the smallest "full protection" case I could find. Since i also use the NGP on my 4s, I tried it and it's great on the Maxx

I also had that case on my iphone. I was reading some reviews online for the razor and they weren't very favorable! It said the parts that cover up the power button and volume rockers were not lined up in were hard to press. I'm going to give it a try though based on your input :). Thank you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Do you have issues with the volume rockers and power buttons?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums