Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 164 of 180 FirstFirst ... 161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4495
Like Tree1000Likes

ROM
    DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Not all OptiS' are made equal. I suggest stepping down a grade on the OC and seeing what happens. Personally, I don't OC at all and the rom runs like butter regardless.
    Thanked by 2:

Took it down a notch and I'm oc'ing at 122/787 and no reboots yet

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    Nevermind. I swapped cronmod's int2sd+ script for the app2d script in the rom. It worked perfectly and I did a tibu batch restore fine. As an interesting side note, the info under settings, storage has numbers that actually look correct.
    Simple directions for something like that? Assume I know how to open up the ROMs ZIP in 7zip and add or replace files.

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Thraeryn View Post
    Simple directions for something like that? Assume I know how to open up the ROMs ZIP in 7zip and add or replace files.
    Make a backup.

Download the script you like from here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1716124

Navigate the .zip file to system/etc/init.d. Copy the script from there.

Open (don't extract) the Rom.zip, and navigate to the same folder. Replace the apps2sd script with cronmod's and save the .zip.

Flash the modified .zip as usual.

If you don't wanna reflash, you could use a root explorer type app to delete the old script from system/etc/init.d, copy in the new one, and set it's permissions. Then reboot recovery, wipe dalvik and cache, and reboot. Make a backup before you do all of this.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Using 19E with the int2sd+ script added, running test kernel 36. Things seem pretty smooth so far, and of course TiBu batch install work since /sd-ext is mounted to the /data partition. Still getting FCs with ES File Explorer, couldn't begin to tell you why. We'll see what other fun issues crop up with extended use.

ROM
    CM9

i'm really digging the Paranoid android build Kraven....so far it rocks

ROM
    Changes Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Thraeryn View Post
    Using 19E with the int2sd+ script added, running test kernel 36. Things seem pretty smooth so far, and of course TiBu batch install work since /sd-ext is mounted to the /data partition. Still getting FCs with ES File Explorer, couldn't begin to tell you why. We'll see what other fun issues crop up with extended use.
    Es file explorer broke going from 19d to e I believe it has to do with the white screen gmail/Facebook fix

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1817424

Do you guys know if this will fix deep sleep, I know its not for our phone but do you guys think it can work

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4084  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Yes that works for any phone. All it does is change permission on 3 files if you use bluetooth. You can change permissions manually via Rootbrowser on 3 files in the system/xbin directory. hciattach, hcitool, and hcidump. And just add a check to Set UID on all 3, which changes permission to chmod 4755
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-11-24-18-16-16.png  
    Thanked by 2:
    svenjoypro likes this.

ROM
    quattrimus cm9

Video playback works perfectly for me. I use gallery also. No Mx or quickpic. Why is this a issue? Lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Can someone direct me to these app2ext extensions you're talking about?

How do they work? Do they have to be flashed or are they apps?

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold.As.Ice CM9/Kernel 21

just curious but does this ROM already have 3g tweaks or mods built in? such as the 3g turbocharger from zepellinrox or ones seen here [MOD]Data Speed Tweak [ICS/GB][Wifi/3g/4g]>Flashable ZIP< - xda-developers ?

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

OK - going to try a true ICS experience again... Clock lag is a major issue for me since my job is based on tracking my time, so using the alpha 19e build with test21 kernel and the alpha19 virgin patch.
    Anyone see a problem so far? My question of the day is this, what is the optimum SD-EXT partition size? I believe I read at some point it should be 10% of your SD card capacity, but can no longer find where I read that.

ok I'm confused about something. I've been using build 19e for a while now and I'm starting to notice issues with YouTube. At first, hq works fine and I could play videos perfectly. However, after a while, it seems that it just stops working properly and I have to turn hq off. I I have this problem on both test 35 and 36 kernels. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

ROM
    DanteROM v2.5

I'm on A18 and ready to try 19...can I dirty flash this, or do I need to start from a full wipe?

How come I can't download test 23 kernel

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Okay, I figured out how to access apps2sd in the Cold As Ice settings. But I'm having trouble implementing it.

I did the following:
    1. Used Mini Tool Partition Wizard to create an EXT3 partition on my microSD card
    2. Put the sdcard in my android, booted, enabled App2sd in Cold As Ice
    3. Rebooted into Recovery, chose to 'Mount sd-ext'
    4. Booted into Cold as Ice

CAS says I'm using App2sd, and that it's a properly formatted ext3 partition. But when I go into 'Settings -> Storage' I found that my internal storage is no bigger than before.

What am I doing wrong?

ROM
    Changes Daily

Quote Originally Posted by DoomMunky View Post
    Okay, I figured out how to access apps2sd in the Cold As Ice settings. But I'm having trouble implementing it.

I did the following:
    1. Used Mini Tool Partition Wizard to create an EXT3 partition on my microSD card
    2. Put the sdcard in my android, booted, enabled App2sd in Cold As Ice
    3. Rebooted into Recovery, chose to 'Mount sd-ext'
    4. Booted into Cold as Ice

CAS says I'm using App2sd, and that it's a properly formatted ext3 partition. But when I go into 'Settings -> Storage' I found that my internal storage is no bigger than before.

What am I doing wrong?
    That's normal. That screen only shows /data even if the sd-ext is working properly. Install some apps and check the partition info screen to see how much sd-ext space is used

Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

Hey all.
    I jumped over from the V forum to give this ROM a shot.
    I am unclear, however as to how this will work or any install or network issues as it states to be on ZVD.
    I have never diverted from ZV5 and CMR Blue.
    The recovery I understand, it's just this firmware....is it part of the ROM itself or do I need to do something more on my end to get this up and going besides the steps listed. Also using Link2SD. Steps to take as far as that's concerned other than copying to PC?
    Thanks
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

Quote Originally Posted by bjzapp View Post
    Hey all.
    I am unclear, however as to how this will work or any install or network issues as it states to be on ZVD.
    The recovery I understand, it's just this firmware....is it part of the ROM itself or do I need to do something more on my end to get this up and going besides the steps listed. Also using Link2SD. Steps to take as far as that's concerned other than copying to PC?
    Thanks
    Just flash the virgin patches after you flashed rom gapps etc.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

ROM
    Changes Daily

Quote Originally Posted by bjzapp View Post
    Hey all.
    Thanks
    Full wipe - flash rom - flash gapps - flash virgin fix - reboot - skip setup - go to settings/performance and Select dc2sd for your sd-ext option - reboot - enter play store to setup your Google account - finish setting up to your liking and enjoy

Thanked by 2:
    bjzappnus 
    nus likes this.

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

How do I disable the nav bar? I see the option in settings to show it and I does not work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    How do I disable the nav bar? I see the option in settings to show it and I does not work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    Reboot

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Reboot

I did.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

What Do You Guys Recommend For Paranoid Settings ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2