[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I know in Linux you can use a bunch of different commands to get hardware info is there a command we can run in terminal emulator to do the same?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 6/26 ZVD basesband Alpha16

CPU
Processor ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS 524.49
Features swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer 0x41
CPU architecture 6TEJ
CPU variant 0x1
CPU part 0xb36
CPU revision 5
Hardware THUNDER Sprint board (LGE LS670)
Revision 0000
Serial 0000000000000000
Freqency range: 122.88 -> 864.0MHz
Current Frequency: 787.2MHz

===================
This is cpu information for my LS670. maybe others are different.
Alpha16e flashed and worked on my phone.
CPU
BogoMIPS 486.11
CPU implementer 0x41
CPU architecture 6TEJ
CPU variant 0x1
CPU part 0xb36
CPU revision 5
Revision 0000
Serial 0000000000000000
Current Frequency: 748.8MHz

Bah, nothing here different except current frequency and BogoMIPS. Android Dump gave nothing helpful at all.

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
CPU
BogoMIPS 486.11
CPU implementer 0x41
CPU architecture 6TEJ
CPU variant 0x1
CPU part 0xb36
CPU revision 5
Revision 0000
Serial 0000000000000000
Current Frequency: 748.8MHz

Bah, nothing here different except current frequency and BogoMIPS. Android Dump gave nothing helpful at all.

Yea, same here. I also tried LGNPST and CDMA workshop. It all lists it as zeros.
My vista build can't run it, but I have DFS explorer as well on another machine. That seems to access more info. I'll try that later.
Something has to read board level electronics outside of the manufacturer.
On a side note: I'm running 15f and when I installed the zipalign addition my Gmail went blank. I reflashed again and didn't do it and it worked fine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Pkt_Lnt

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

I thought I would do a little test. I was curious why the tdm nightlies were working, but not CAI. I thought it might just be something else in the CAI build that changed enough to cause issues. I booted up into a15f, made a nandroid, then installed the a16 audio fix patch. I got the same results as if I had installed 16c+, I boot to Cid, and stay there.
So I opened up audio fix zip and compared the files in /system/lib/hw with what tdm has, and I found two files missing from CAI. I added them to the audio fix zip. That didn't work either.
So, now it's bedtime for Buddlespit. I have to work tomorrow, so someone else can take over and play around with this...

foltz61

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I know in Linux you can use a bunch of different commands to get hardware info is there a command we can run in terminal emulator to do the same?

cat /proc/cpuinfo will get a lot of that info. Gonna look around in process and see if any audio stuff is in there. I'm by no means a dev though.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
So I noticed on 16e that if I'm listening to music and I get a text message that the music will go through the speaker for a couple seconds along with the notification sound. Kinda bad when I'm trying to listen to music in bed and scare the crap out of my husband lol.

Wasn't this fixed on earlier builds? I can't remember, as I've flashed back to CM7 a couple of times...

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
OK..so not sure if this is enough to start with to tell differences but dfs gave me something.
msm rev 0x203E00E1
amss_32_HVR
Give that program a try for anyone who has 16 working....I read at the amss was different on same models and had to have different versions of roms installed. The wrote into the code to check amss version and install the correct rom accordingly. It saved on space for the hosting site. But made a bit bigger rom since it included stuff not everyone needed.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
OK..so not sure if this is enough to start with to tell differences but dfs gave me something.
msm rev 0x203E00E1
amss_32_HVR
Give that program a try for anyone who has 16 working....I read at the amss was different on same models and had to have different versions of roms installed. The wrote into the code to check amss version and install the correct rom accordingly. It saved on space for the hosting site. But made a bit bigger rom since it included stuff not everyone needed.

Looks good. The DFS Explorer I find is for distributed file systems, is that right? Or do you have a link? I am on XP so it should run.

- via Kindle Fire w twa_priv ICS / CM9 linaro based on SG7 & Hashcode 3.0 kernel - Tapatalk 2

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Looks good. The DFS Explorer I find is for distributed file systems, is that right? Or do you have a link? I am on XP so it should run.

- via Kindle Fire w twa_priv ICS / CM9 linaro based on SG7 & Hashcode 3.0 kernel - Tapatalk 2

No that's something different. I have an older full version. I believe I have version 3.1.0.1 http://www.cdmatool.com/Download
Here is the company, its a great tool for all CDMA phones. A lot more info than CDMA workshop. If you do a search, you may be able to find a link to the older full version. If not, the link I provided is for the demo. Not sure how functional it is. Let me know if it doesn't work or you can't find it. I'm at work now, I can zip it up and upload it if you need.

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if I've screwed something up... Installed 16e, and I'm periodically getting fc's on things like google play...

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

No that's something different. I have an older full version. I believe I have version 3.1.0.1 Download CDMA Tool DFS software.
Here is the company, its a great tool for all CDMA phones. A lot more info than CDMA workshop. If you do a search, you may be able to find a link to the older full version. If not, the link I provided is for the demo. Not sure how functional it is. Let me know if it doesn't work or you can't find it. I'm at work now, I can zip it up and upload it if you need.

Downloading now, off to work too.

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
OK, I feel like a moron asking this but... I'm using stock browser, why are all the pages loading on https? Doesn't that slow down a page load time? How do I turn it off?

jcruckus

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

Wiped dalvik cache and dirty flashed 16 yesterday. Speaker phone worked, big THANKS.
Headset mic and built in tether working would make this rom perfect in my standards.
I love seeing ANDROID IS UPDATING on first boot; been waiting for that screen since I bought an android powered phone years ago
Any word on the "allow any application to be moved to external media" feature being added, or do I just need to run with apps2sdEXT mod?

Last edited:

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The s means the site is secure

Dude, I understand secure sites. But I'm saying its everything. My Google home page, the search button, everything starts out secure? I've seen it override a site I manually entered an switch it to secure?