Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4493
Like Tree1000Likes

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Quote Originally Posted by A-android-B View Post
    Had to get in on page 420 lol jk. First off thanks theKraven, that can't be said enough. For the guys in zvj on vm670 do you see any performance or signal or battery improvements since going to zvj? And what base band did you leave?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Better signal and it feels faster browsing but I haven't done any speed tests or anything. Stock zv4 but I've tried zv5 as well

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    CAI

Default Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Quote Originally Posted by thewraith420 View Post
    Better signal and it feels faster browsing but I haven't done any speed tests or anything. Stock zv4 but I've tried zv5 as well
    I agree with thewraith420. A little better signal (less dropped calls is how i am able to notice). Haven't tested speed either. I was coming from a zv4.
    Thanked by:
    DEVASTATOR

ROM
    Cool As Ice alpha 14

Having the same issue with rebooting after Bluetooth turns off (not just disconnecting). Hope you can find the issue.

Headset with no mix I've seen that fix on here before but can't seem to find it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CAI

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    3. The bluetooth reboot was fixed a few builds back, i'll see what changed.
    4. The headset with mics should be working, There's an old audio patch from early builds, I'll try to find those and put them back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraeryn View Post
    Having the same issue with rebooting after Bluetooth turns off (not just disconnecting). Hope you can find the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFr3sH View Post
    Headset with no mix I've seen that fix on here before but can't seem to find it
    I found this post with audio patch - mic+fix+for+cm9apha1a.zip (link)

After flashing this patch on the latest build and testing, this is what I found out:
    1) Bluetooth Reboot seemed to work initially, but after wiping the cache and dalvik-cache (because Mic Fix wasn't working), the bluetooth reboot glitch came back
    2) Headphones Mic does not work
    3) MUTE does not work on bluetooth, headset, and phone

I hope this helps. Thanks in advance for all your help and support.
    Last edited by jasamour; 12-03-2012 at 11:34 PM.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4206  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Which kernel are you using? The bluetooth reboot fix was in the older kernels. Try test 13, 17,19, and 21 kernels. The code has changed a lot in the new ones and I'll try to find the fix again.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CAI

Which kernel are you using? The bluetooth reboot fix was in the older kernels. Try test 13, 17,19, and 21 kernels. The code has changed a lot in the new ones and I'll try to find the fix again.
    Thanks. I am using kernel 23 that comes with the ALPHA 19E build.

Sorry for such a dumb question but is the the cai rom? ;/

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Yup, cold as ice (cai).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Warlord721 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

I expired a weird thing this morning turned on opti s and the battery automatically drained to 90% and now it just acted like it charged to 98% I really hope my phone is now solar charging

Sent from my LG-LS670

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    it changes so much

Quote Originally Posted by Seditec View Post
    I expired a weird thing this morning turned on opti s and the battery automatically drained to 90% and now it just acted like it charged to 98% I really hope my phone is now solar charging

Sent from my LG-LS670
    What release? Kernel? Recovery?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    beamed from the mothership...
    but its only a proxy for my
    lubuntu 12.04
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4212  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by jasamour View Post
    I found this post with audio patch - mic+fix+for+cm9apha1a.zip (link)

After flashing this patch on the latest build and testing, this is what I found out:
    1) Bluetooth Reboot seemed to work initially, but after wiping the cache and dalvik-cache (because Mic Fix wasn't working), the bluetooth reboot glitch came back
    2) Headphones Mic does not work
    3) MUTE does not work on bluetooth, headset, and phone

I hope this helps. Thanks in advance for all your help and support.
    That was an old old patch. There was one for alpha 7. I'll see if i can find it.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Current release with stock kernel and cot 2.1 release

Sent from my LG-LS670

Default Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 for Sprint LS670 ZVD basesband on

Running CM9 Alpha 19E. I was getting fantastic battery life previously, made a bonehead mistake and had to re-flash. Now the battery is draining 8-10% per hour. When I look at the battery stats it says the phone has been awake the whole time. Have I somehow changed a setting preventing deep sleep?

Beautiful ROM by the way. I was on the verge of launching this phone out of a cannon, now I like it better than the day it was new!

Edit: I included screenshots of the battery life screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-12-05-09-30-53.png   [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android  LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19-screenshot_2012-12-05-09-31-08.png  

ROM
    Drew's CM10

Fantastic PA rom, it runs great with the exception of some systemUI FCs that seem to be random. I'm also leaving the optimus s scene soon, upgrading to the Revol LG Optimus Select (AS370) here real soon.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Which app2sd does alpha 18 have ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4217  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

The apps2sd 08reloc and 05mountext are from tdm aokp.

I'm using Alpha 19E and cannot get the app2sd function to work. I just switched the mode to d2sd and rebooted; it gave a message 'system is upgrading' and went through 'upgrading' 92 apps, then booted into the phone like normal. I was hopeful, but then trying to install the new Google Voice app gave several 'insufficient space' errors.

Here's what I'm thinking of doing: back up my sd card, wipe it, partition it in COT recovery, reinstall the rom, flash the gapps, boot up, set 'D2SD' in 'Performance' options, reboot, then go through activating my Google account on the phone.

Sound like a plan? Anything else I should try first?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4219  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Try this, after selecting d2sd, reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik cache. Then reboot

The new Google voice uses the style that gmail uses, so expect white screens in alpha 18 and below.
    Thanked by:

Try this, after selecting d2sd, reboot to recovery and wipe dalvik cache. Then reboot
    That totally worked. Thanks a million, kraven. All your work on this is amazing.

ROM
    The Kraven's Cold As ICE

Running 20121120 build. Just installed, poked around settings and searched this thread, but can't figure out:
    1. [SOLVED. See post here.] How to get "None" for wallpaper...? (I like it real minimal -- no wallpaper, no transitions, nada) -- In CM7, when I went to options on the home screen, I could choose wallpapers, then select "none". I don't see the "none" option.
    2. How to rotate through home screens -- use to be able to keep swiping through screens without having to back up
    3. Screen lock in power widget does not appear to be working -- each time device enters sleep, I have to use the lock screen code, even though I have it disabled in the power widget

Thanks. Drew
    Last edited by Drew5316; 12-06-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: reformatted. added more items to issues list

ROM
    CAI

Quote Originally Posted by jasamour View Post
    Thanks. I am using kernel 23 that comes with the ALPHA 19E build.
    The bluetooth reboot fix was in the older kernels. Try test 13, 17,19, and 21 kernels.
    That was an old old patch. There was one for alpha 7. I'll see if i can find it.
    1) I flashed test 21 kernel and it fixed the bluetooth reboot and mute on all three call methods.
    2) I flashed the audiofix1.mic.zip you sent me, but it didn't fix the microphone on the wired headset.

Let me know. Thanks.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Drew5316 View Post
    Running 20121120 build. Just installed, poked around settings and searched this thread, but can't figure out how to get "None" for wallpaper...? (I like it real minimal -- no wallpaper, no transitions, nada)
    In CM7, when I went to options on the home screen, I could choose wallpapers, then select "none". I don't see the "none" option.
    Thanks.
    Drew
    Can you just take a black picture (cover the lens with your finger) and set that as the background?

ROM
    The Kraven's Cold As ICE

Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    Can you just take a black picture (cover the lens with your finger) and set that as the background?
    Or would just a 320x480px black PNG work?

ROM
    The Kraven's Cold As ICE

Quote Originally Posted by Drew5316 View Post
    Or would just a 320x480px black PNG work?