DNA's external top battery indicator?

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
So, I just got my DNA and glanced through the little quick set up tablet and it says to fully charge before powering up unit to activate my account. No where in the booklet or online tells you about the indicator on the phone when its off? I'm assuming the orange light is charging and eventually will turn green when fully charged??

Sent from my 2nd Brain....

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It never turns green. It will turn off when fully charged I believe. I normally charge while sleeping so I can't say for certain whether it turns off but I believe when I've checked my phone in the morning at 100% the light was off

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It never turns green. It will turn off when fully charged I believe. I normally charge while sleeping so I can't say for certain whether it turns off but I believe when I've checked my phone in the morning at 100% the light was off

Humm...that's strange....thanks for the reply...can't want till the AM :)

Sent from my 2nd Brain....

Stevini18

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine is definitely orange while charging and then turns to green when fully charged. No light is present when not connected to charger, unless you have super low battery - then it flashes red. Takes a while to get full 100% charge. Mine tends to stay at 99% then after like another 30 minutes, it gets to 100%....

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine is definitely orange while charging and then turns to green when fully charged. No light is present when not connected to charger, unless you have super low battery - then it flashes red. Takes a while to get full 100% charge. Mine tends to stay at 99% then after like another 30 minutes, it gets to 100%....

Same for me.

Sent from my DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That makes me sad then. I have never had a green led. Just watched it reach 100% and the orange light deactivated upon completion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07