how's your s7 edge holding up?

parthtc09

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Loving mine so far, only thing is yesterday I went to mount my Samsung 128gb SD after I transferred music on it and it's now corrupted :/. Other than that loving the phone so far.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Everything had been going fine but I noticed recently that my back glass cover/panel is starting to lift slightly on the right edge (meaning if you were looking at the back of the phone - ridght side edge). This is where the battery is located, right? Hmm, I wonder if the battery is starting to swell. It's lifted about 1mm. It reminds me of the way my previous iphone5 the screen lifted up and it turned out to be a swelling battery.

I guess I need to replace it. I hate having to get a refurbished one after having had this in mint condition since launch day.

I also have the Note7. Really, I'm starting to count lithium batteries in my sleep.

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been great so far other than a few random reboots attributed to an app. Also noticed that after I clear the cache partition that issue stops.

Mine has always been in a case, whether it's the Supcase Beetle holster case or the Casemate toughstand case. It's only naked when it's time to "change clothes" or to clean it :) The Zagg screen protector I put on shortly after I got the phone in March has a few air bubbles showing up now. Other than that, no complaints with the phone.

I've been interested in the Supcase beetle for this phone, do you highly recommend?

thorgrim

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
we have two, since April. They are running great here still. Still look brand new, but that is because we put them in an Otterbox Defender case when they came out.