HTC Incredible/Nexus One

twinturbostang

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
i see nothing the N1 has that the incredible doesn't.

the only thing really going for the nexus one is the speed of OS updates, but once the incredible is rooted it should get updates almost as frequently (albeit unofficially)

Noise canceling mic. Multicolor notification LED's on the trackball (Rooted I think). Easy connection to the desktop and car docks. And a better/sleeker form factor. Along with the faster (presumed) updates. At this point though, either phone works for me. :)

mb79

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty much at the same conclusion...either phone will be ok with me. The Incredible for me has actually stolen a lot of excitement away from the N1. If they both drop together, though, it will be a hard decision.

twinturbostang

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
If they both drop together, it may just come down to pricing and plans. Will the N1 be subsidized? Can I use my NE2 discount on it (probably not)? And will I be able to get it with a Family plan (that's a deal breaker if not).

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
If they both drop together, it may just come down to pricing and plans. Will the N1 be subsidized? Can I use my NE2 discount on it (probably not)? And will I be able to get it with a Family plan (that's a deal breaker if not).

Same here. But the buzz for the last couple months on the INC has been killing me and now that it's finally official with a firm release date, I don't think I can ever look at the N1. The only way is if it gets released on/before 4/29 AND it has some surprises that would make it over the INC (Also, don't think this is going to happen).

The N1 is "dead" to me. Bring on my INC :)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Noise canceling mic. Multicolor notification LED's on the trackball (Rooted I think). Easy connection to the desktop and car docks. And a better/sleeker form factor. Along with the faster (presumed) updates. At this point though, either phone works for me. :)

i'll take an optical trackpad over a colorful trackball any day :)

the incredible is slated to get similar dock accessories for the car too

andyandroid

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
You all are neglecting the battery issue. The N1's battery has been noted as a week point for it and now the Incredible has a smaller battery. This is a serious issue for me and one that makes me think twice about purchasing the Incredible over the Nexus One.

Scopic

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
You all are neglecting the battery issue. The N1's battery has been noted as a week point for it and now the Incredible has a smaller battery. This is a serious issue for me and one that makes me think twice about purchasing the Incredible over the Nexus One.

You can always upgrade the battery.

andyandroid

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Exactly, and probably getting a 1600 will still fit in the same case.

Do you mean that you can get a larger battery that won't change the form factor? Where would you get something like that? Do they make these for the N1 as well? Again where can you buy this sort of thing?

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean that you can get a larger battery that won't change the form factor? Where would you get something like that? Do they make these for the N1 as well? Again where can you buy this sort of thing?

I thought I saw a post on the front page for a 3200mah N1 battery.

ferniesp

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I too will get the Incredible over the Nexus. The Nexus has a lot of mixed reviews depending on who you trust the most. I mean, it's not like it's rocking the cellular world upside down.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz