Just maybe a release date. Nexus verizon

KKURTZ78

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
yes i have had every Verizon 4g phone and have had data connection issues with every one of them. Finally got a customer tech employee to actually look into it and have the technician review the towers by me and look into all the possible options of why i'm having these issues. Have not heard back yet, this was on Tuesday. ill keep you all posted on the verdict.. sorry for the post of topic.. I'am also waiting for the galaxy. i may return the Razr for it.. IF IT IS WITHIN MY 14 DAYS

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nexus thread is hot today lol. Everybody is watching that special announcement or leak or anything lol.

This device is worthed. My wife kept asking me how many times are you gonna keep watching all those nexus video lol. I watched so much that I'm burnt out of the phone naaah lol

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I really like that they added the specs. I got so sick of seeing "coming soon" when I visited that site.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm impress with the camera also. Fast and has cool features.
Love the specs. I can't wait. The screen on the rezound is awesome just imagine on a bigger one.

Scottish

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So what you're asking is if the screen or device width is more or less than a device with a 4.3" (diagonal) screen? Not sure. Easiest thing to do would be to compare the width spec between the Galaxy Nexus and a device you're familiar with.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Ill dig up more video and specs.

New posters going into some stores. Maybe a slight sign.

Soo 16gb and 32gb version.
I hope 16gb would be around 199 or 249 I'm assuming and 32 for 299?.

Jaybid

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
For what its worth I was just in a Verizon retailer and they said there is no way its coming next week. They were given the date of 12/10. Oh well, we can always hope.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
And I was at a VZW store today and the salesguy told me within a week. He mentioned they all got to play with one yesterday and were wowed.

So who knows?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
For what its worth I was just in a Verizon retailer and they said there is no way its coming next week. They were given the date of 12/10. Oh well, we can always hope.

LMAO 12/10 is a saturday, that definitely could happen but i dont think i have EVER heard of a Verizon release on a Saturday, albeit im probably wrong.