Just put my order in!

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, here we go for my 1st foldable experience. Trading in my S22 ultra and my fold should be here Thursday. Went 512 in green and am super excited about it. I did go to Best buy today to check it out in person and really liked the form factor. The S22 is a great device but I've been looking for a change and the current offers were too good to pass up. A lot of great info here I've read so far, now I need to pick a case to try.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, here we go for my 1st foldable experience. Trading in my S22 ultra and my fold should be here Thursday. Went 512 in green and am super excited about it. I did go to Best buy today to check it out in person and really liked the form factor. The S22 is a great device but I've been looking for a change and the current offers were too good to pass up. A lot of great info here I've read so far, now I need to pick a case to try.

Cool! I hope you like your new Fold 4. I like the green color. Let us know what case you get. ☺

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome. Glad you made the plunge. :) You'll love it, it's different and fun.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations. You will love it. Just give the front screen some time, it's a learning curve for sure. Remember it's intended for quick on the go use, a quick glance at things such as Facebook, social media.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I am definitely looking forward to it coming! Hoping for the ship email today.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I traded in my Note 20 Ultra a little more than a month ago for a 1 TB model in black. It took some getting use to - couple of days - but I have pretty much forgotten about the Note. Great experience so far.

Last edited:

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Great minds think a like. My Grey Green 512 Fold 4 just arrived yesterday. I had a Fold 3, but did a trade with Samsung. I had issues getting the inside screen protector replaced so they offered me a discount on an upgrade. Used Smart Switch last night and today finished getting my work apps updated on the phone. So far so good.

I like the green color, but I don't know how anyone can use this phone without a case, so slick I would be dropping it all the time. I bought two cases, the Samsung sPen stand up case on eBay and this one on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BB76PZ9...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7117365
I am currently using the Amazon case.

One strange thing was the updates. I had to do three separate updates for the September, Oct. and Nov security updates.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Fold 4 on sale for $450 with trade in... Can't beat that!!
Mine was 469 so I couldn't pass it up either. I just got it yesterday and am really impressed so far. I actually really like the form factor when it's closed but a case might change that if it adds some bulk. I still need to settle on one to try out. I already put my s22 ultra in the mail for trade based on the 1sr day of using this. Now, I'm just waiting for the official software update to come in since I can't join the beta and it looks like it's right t the end of it.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mine was 469 so I couldn't pass it up either. I just got it yesterday and am really impressed so far. I actually really like the form factor when it's closed but a case might change that if it adds some bulk. I still need to settle on one to try out. I already put my s22 ultra in the mail for trade based on the 1sr day of using this. Now, I'm just waiting for the official software update to come in since I can't join the beta and it looks like it's right t the end of it.

Pretty good also!

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I see they're $400 off on Amazon and I qualify for 24 monthly payments of ~$58/month for one. I'm very tempted...
When I don't have a trade in, I love buying Amazon.

Plus in your case, you have a return window until January 31st...... Do it! Do it!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
When I don't have a trade in, I love buying Amazon.

Plus in your case, you have a return window until January 31st...... Do it! Do it!

I don’t know. I was able to get my Z Fold 3 for $1,000 off at Best Buy last year right after Christmas. I think I’ll wait until then.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I don’t know. I was able to get my Z Fold 3 for $1,000 off at Best Buy last year right after Christmas. I think I’ll wait until then.

Was that a new one unlocked without a trade in? If so that's an extremely good deal... I might have to keep my eyes open ;)

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Was that a new one unlocked without a trade in? If so that's an extremely good deal... I might have to keep my eyes open ;)

Yes, unlocked without a trade in. I traded in my iPhone 13 Pro Max for it though and essentially got it for free. Check Best Buy around December 20 for the deal. I hope they have another one this year.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Yes, unlocked without a trade in. I traded in my iPhone 13 Pro Max for it though and essentially got it for free. Check Best Buy around December 20 for the deal. I hope they have another one this year.

Thanks for the info.. I'll be keeping my eyes open :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter