Release Date-July 12

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
According to GSMArena, the Zenfone 3 line will first be released in Taiwan July 12, but no other countries have been announced yet. Judging by when cases for the Zenfone 3 Ultra on Amazon will be released, I imagine the rest of the world will get these phones during the month of July as well.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
So even though i have the OP3 i am looking at getting either the ultra or deluxe. Both look pretty sweet. Just can't decide. I want the ultra for the sheer size for watching movies and reading my Kindle books. But the deluxe has the better specs.

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
So even though i have the OP3 i am looking at getting either the ultra or deluxe. Both look pretty sweet. Just can't decide. I want the ultra for the sheer size for watching movies and reading my Kindle books. But the deluxe has the better specs.
On paper it has better specs, but I don't know if there's anything the Deluxe can do better than the Ultra (size aside). The Snapdragon 652 benchmarks at a similar speed as the 810 that was the high end last year, but without the weird throttling. As far as I can tell, the audio will be better on the Ultra. The only thing I can think is better on the Deluxe that I'd use is the USB-C port uses 3.0 speeds, while on the Ultra it uses 2.0 speeds. Even then, it's not something I'd care about very often.