[ROM]Superclean 2.8!! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonapga

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Some Roms do that. Like when I flashed to DJ05. .. Some times this will happen with incompatible kernels but you are most likely fine

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I wonder why, i believe I did everything right, I installed the DL09 odin package, so that should include kernel also. Well it still seems to be working fine. anyone else have this?

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Any chance we can get the stock Swype back into the build? The newer swype, while great in most cases, has some strange bugs when entering the device password (goes all caps about 50% of the time for no reason).

in that same thread, they have a zip to flash with cwm to go back to stock swype, it's towards the bottom of the OP

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Any chance we can get the stock Swype back into the build? The newer swype, while great in most cases, has some strange bugs when entering the device password (goes all caps about 50% of the time for no reason).

I will make a package for you to install when I get home.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I used the swype link from xda and extracted the apk from the zip. Put it on my SD card and copied it to system/app just like the thread said. Worked just fine. You do have to watch for R/W but you get used to that if you do it enough. I always add back a few apk's like thinkdroid and vsuite.

I used the theme hack and the aosp lock hack with no issues as well.

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
ok...probably a stupid question but I've looked around for last half hour and can't find an answer for it....I did clockwork recovery via odin and rom manager and downloaded the superclean 0.4 from first page on this thread but it's a zip file and odin is only looking for tar files? Do I not install this via odin?

(please go easy on me...like I said I looked and couldnt find an answer)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It goes to the root of your phone then you boot into clockwork recovery wipe data and cache...then choose install zip from sd...but before all that make a rom back up from rom manager.....check out my thread...how I learned to flash roms....it should be easy to find with the forum search function
ok...probably a stupid question but I've looked around for last half hour and can't find an answer for it....I did clockwork recovery via odin and rom manager and downloaded the superclean 0.4 from first page on this thread but it's a zip file and odin is only looking for tar files? Do I not install this via odin?

(please go easy on me...like I said I looked and couldnt find an answer)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zorian99

zorian99

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks...that makes alot of sense...now 1 more stupid question? Where do I look on my phone to see what rom I currently have on?

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
thanks...that makes alot of sense...now 1 more stupid question? Where do I look on my phone to see what rom I currently have on?

I don't think you can see what ROM you have, you can see which baseband and build number you are on, but it won't tell you what ROM you have. but basically if you haven't flashed a ROM yourself, you will be on stock, probably stock DI01.

the way to see this is to go to settings=>About Phone and scroll down to the bottom.

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Nuance - Yes!

Yeah, nuance is pretty ingrained into the OS. This is closer to .9 than JT's .4.

If you would like a Nuance apackage, I may be able to to arrange it. Just let me know, thanks.

i used to use Nuance as well. it worked nicely in the car with my Motorola T505 Bluetooth car speaker. i found it to be very good at speech recognition (without training, too), albeit a little slow to start up sometimes.

im told Vlingo might be a good alternative but i haven't tried it yet.

put me down as voting "yes" for a working DL09 Nuance package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54