Software upgrade available now!

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if its just me, but seems like I have more mbs available in running apps since update! Am I crazy?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if its just me, but seems like I have more mbs available in running apps since update! Am I crazy?

Not necessarily. But it could also just be due to rebooting the phone, which recovers ALL resources (any possible memory leaks, less stuff running, etc). Before getting excited, run it several days and see. You can't know there is a difference unless you compare under identical or at least similar circumstances. This really would be great if true, however!

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Didn't have interest in it at first but since I saw it mentioned, I activated Google Wallet just now with the pre-paid card and saw the $10 show up. Now I just need to find where I can use it :D

gpdaddy95

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the update! It took a little while, but we got it! Much better performance including Wallet. Now all we need is......wait for it........That's right, 4G LTE and a decent 3G network!

RyDawgBoston

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Voice action not working correctly after update.

Normally, I would hit the voice button and speak," send text to Tom". Then it would put the name Tom in the To: box. Now it puts "To Tom" in the message body and leaves the To: box blank...

I use it all the time and today it will not work correctly. I tried it over 100 times.

rub2008

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I see that in my wallet i only have the CITI card and the $10 gift card. How do I add more cards to this? I go into my wallet online and find my other cards there.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
After my last post I've been doing everything I normally do, have been checking ram for running apps, I'm consistently at about 235 mbs available, before the update I was consistently at about 150 available, anyone else noticing this?

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't stand Sense of back to Novs.

I am not getting any responses from clicking on 'update prl / profile or firmware', after the update....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174