Verizon + Lollipop - Time to get rid of my Note Edge?

Sabrina Fair

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody out there noticed that the phone lags now since the update? I cannot believe how slowl the phone has become. Not happy right now.

John Stephens6

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I had an LG G3, best phone I ever owned before the update was forced down my throat! I just threw my LG G3 in the trash as the lollipop update killed the battery, killed my WiFi connection and every picture I had taken was lost after the update. It would take me all night to list all the problems the update caused. I was able to find the Droid Turbo by Motorola still had KitKat so I bought that phone. Motorola told me I could say no to any update especially lollipop. Motorola told me they have had so many complaints they are just replacing their customer's phones and sending them a Droid Turbo KitKat phone. I know for a fact that Verizon and Google could care less about their customers having problems with their phones. I've heard a lot of people are switching to IPhone 6 due to the lollipop update. Thank goodness Motorola was able to save the day for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000