Veteran's Day Conflict

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
So if the November 10th release date leak is accurate and there isn't going to be a pre-order option, those of us ordering online will have to place our orders on the 10th. Right? The next day, Friday, happens to be Veteran's Day. So, if they ship it over night on the 10th, it won't be delivered the 11th because it's a holiday. Then there's the weekend after that. So are we looking at waiting till Monday? I know FedEx occasionally will deliver on a Saturday, but I've had them not do it before.

A few more days won't kill anybody though. Just a thought I had.

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
So the general concensus is that there will be no pre-order for this device? Hard launch only?

I've seen this rumored Nov. 3rd date tossed around here and there, I think that it's possible this could potentially be a pre-order date. Nov. 10th could be hard launch.

ajw20

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
So the general concensus is that there will be no pre-order for this device? Hard launch only?

I've seen this rumored Nov. 3rd date tossed around here and there, I think that it's possible this could potentially be a pre-order date. Nov. 10th could be hard launch.

I highly doubt pre-orders. They didn't do it with the bionic and they're usually not needed since they don't advertise for most of these phones.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I highly doubt pre-orders. They didn't do it with the bionic and they're usually not needed since they don't advertise for most of these phones.

There will be pre orders. Bionic was forced to come out because of a contract. I don't blame them for not promoting that piece of junk. Pre orders will be the 10th n it'll come out the 17th

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
There will be pre orders. Bionic was forced to come out because of a contract. I don't blame them for not promoting that piece of junk. Pre orders will be the 10th n it'll come out the 17th
Verizon doesn't always do preoders, eg, the ThunderBolt also wasn't available for preorder, nor my previous launch day smartphone.

Thanks, Robrecht

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais