Need help choosing.......

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I know I know, ive seen these post a lot. But I'm really torn. I have both the gnex and raxr maxx. I love the battery on the RAZR, but I also have 2 extended batters and a stock battery for the gnex. Both phones get about the same dBm for signals. I just wish Netflix was as clear as the RAZR is. My gnex is running jb and RAZR ICS. I would really like to keep both but I can't. So please anyone with a decent opinion? Thanks in advanced
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I know I know, ive seen these post a lot. But I'm really torn. I have both the gnex and raxr maxx. I love the battery on the RAZR, but I also have 2 extended batters and a stock battery for the gnex. Both phones get about the same dBm for signals. I just wish Netflix was as clear as the RAZR is. My gnex is running jb and RAZR ICS. I would really like to keep both but I can't. So please anyone with a decent opinion? Thanks in advanced

I've seen a lot of people on these very forums fix their issues with the Galaxy Nexus by being swapped into a RAZR MAXX.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
All honesty. The galaxy nexus. You can always count on the next os to come. Of might take awhile since its Verizon but its a for sure the nexus will get it. You really can't make a bad choice. So pick what u feel like is the phone for you.

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ive been thing bout sending the maxx back any way. I'm really into the ROM scene and the maxx is pretty scant on that front.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I like the maxx for the battery size. Other than that. Stick with the nexus. I understand the maxx has a nice screen but its not enough to steer me away from my nexus. The nexus' screen is perfectly clear to me.

BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ive been thing bout sending the maxx back any way. I'm really into the ROM scene and the maxx is pretty scant on that front.

If you're main concern is ROM-ing and having the "latest" version of Android, stick with the Galaxy Nexus.

All other concerns - keep the RAZR MAXX.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The gnex had its last radio drop(data/voice) that I'm going to take. I really wanted it to work...as I loved the gnex.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11