[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 25, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 1]

No redirect was added to the link... I could care less about revenue. That was a copy and paste from an xda link.. my bad its gone

Thanks - only thing poster mentioned was feel free to contact on XDA and request permission before posting; don't think the person would have had a problem with that. Deleted the b!&#( post and will leave it at that.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Thanks to all for getting the modem link issues handled.

Anyhoo, back to this great AOKP ROM!

I also had an issue on the FG20 modem this morning where I couldn't get 3G data to auto reconnect after being in a "no data" state (was coming down the elevator). I had to toggle data off then on again to get it working. I don't know if this is modem related or not, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to all for getting the modem link issues handled.

Anyhoo, back to this great AOKP ROM!

I also had an issue on the FG20 modem this morning where I couldn't get 3G data to auto reconnect after being in a "no data" state (was coming down the elevator). I had to toggle data off then on again to get it working. I don't know if this is modem related or not, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

The FG modem is kinda loopy. Then again its meant for boost mobile. I figured this was gonna happen.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah same thing has happened to me a time or two. I just toggle airplane mode to fix it. When it is working it works well though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks - only thing poster mentioned was feel free to contact on XDA and request permission before posting; don't think the person would have had a problem with that. Deleted the b!&#( post and will leave it at that.

My fault and thanks for being cool about it.. not like some people

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Looks like its been resolved, but please lets not take this thread off topic and away from what the developer has done and provided by mentioning or linking to outside sources.

If you feel there is an issue with giving permission or thanks to a certain developer then send Dark_Knight2 a PM and explain your case and I'm sure he will be more than happy to handle the situation.

If all else fails you can always you the Report Post "TRIANGLE button" at the upper right of the post to send a message to the Moderators if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Looks like its been resolved, but please lets not take this thread off topic and away from what the developer has done and provided by mentioning or linking to outside sources.

If you feel there is an issue with giving permission or thanks to a certain developer then send Dark_Knight2 a PM and explain your case and I'm sure he will be more than happy to handle the situation.

If all else fails you can always you the Report Post "TRIANGLE button" at the upper right of the post to send a message to the Moderators if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

True.. :)

now back to what I asked b4 ..what kernel is everyone using on this rom? ..lol.. the original flashed in the rom? Or one of the "recommended"? I'm only asking because I've only tried one and Its not fully functional(wifi).. I was wondering if anyone had luck with others.. I'm back to the one in the rom and It works very well..

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

True.. :)

now back to what I asked b4 ..what kernel is everyone using on this rom? ..lol.. the original flashed in the rom? Or one of the "recommended"? I'm only asking because I've only tried one and Its not fully functional(wifi).. I was wondering if anyone had luck with others.. I'm back to the one in the rom and It works very well..

I uses Chris41g latest as of July 23rd, works great and wifi works perfectly. Good cpu goveners too. PM for a link

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Your still on RC4? Lol.

Haha yeppers. I'm feeling like if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I don't think my phone could run much better than it does at the moment. I might just wait till your next project to flash again unless something major comes to aokp. You should feel good in knowing that your "beta" was so effin good ;)

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

(Deleted non-relevant words) ...since I went from the Optimus S to the E4GT.

Oh yeah, I remember you from the OptiS forums, I switched over here from there. This may be WAYY LATE but welcome to the Epic 4G Touch forums. Also, please do not get offended over here, stuff just happens.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

So whats on the menu for stable 2? any major fixes or features planned?

Also does anyone know how to adjust windows transition speeds if at all possible?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So whats on the menu for stable 2? any major fixes or features planned?

Also does anyone know how to adjust windows transition speeds if at all possible?

Right now im working Cyanogenmod 10 Jellybean. Once I get it posted I will dig thru aokp git to see if anything has changed.

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Question.. Does DSPmanager work for anyone on this rom? Seems like whatever setting I change it to.. nothing happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.