ARCHIVED: [RoM] YOUR-MOM-ROM v.1.1 - Updated 11/27/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

B00M

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a lot of screen glitches after fresh install. This persists after reboot. I tried changing the clock speed with no improvement. Wiped and reinstalled with the same result. No improvment after installing the latest gingerkernal.

Not sure what else to try. I was previously using opti-rom v1.1

Thanks for help

Last edited:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a lot of screen glitches after fresh install. This persists after reboot. I tried changing the clock speed with no improvement. Wiped and reinstalled with the same result. No improvment after installing the latest gingerkernal.

Not sure what else to try. I was previously using opti-rom v1.1

Thanks for help

What exactly you you mean by "screen glitches"?

macmov

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
A newbe here, just learning about everything, but must say, very impressed and thanks for the efforts!
btw Merry Christmas

B00M

May 1, 2011
Visit site
The screen glitches were fixed for everyone (except you apparently :p) in v08. That makes no sense why you are experiencing them. Are you overclocking? And if so, at what CPU frequency?

Still having the same problem with v08.1.

Yeah, I was using setCPU for OC'ing prior to updating (I've been using 245, 480, 600, and 768 depending on state without issues). I tried using the included no-frills OC app to change the speed, but that didn't result in fixing the problem.

Should I uninstall setCPU prior to flashing?

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend a full wipe including the debug-formatsystem.zip. flash the rom then boot into android. Let it fully load then boot back into recovery to flash the kernal.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

B00M

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend a full wipe including the debug-formatsystem.zip. flash the rom then boot into android. Let it fully load then boot back into recovery to flash the kernal.

Meaning delete debug-formatsystem.zip or flash it prior to flashing rom? By the way, using v08 with opti-rom and no glitches.

farbeh

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I managed to unbrick my optimus out of a previous mess with doing a factory reset from within Menu when I was using MOM 1.0.
Now I have stock froyo on ZVD and Xionia recovery (latest). unrooted.
If I try to root (zvhauto) and update to zvh and install MOM 1.1 I loose my activation info to Sprint (no MIN, MEID, etc). Any ideas why this is or how I can retain activation after upgrading to MOM?
Thanks

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
And make sure you don't have the zvd update.zip. your issue is that you have the zvd baseband on a zvh rom

B00M

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Did this, but same result. I can't imagine what the issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.