[PATCH] Patch for BobZhome's CM10 (updated: 11/4/2012)

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Just curious,

As far as Google Play store and other 'GApps' not properly flashing/installing, has anyone tried to do a backup/restore with Titanium Backup by any chance? Since there aren't many CM10 ROMs to come from, perhaps a compatible ICS CM9 ROM, Titanium Backup and then restore after successfully booting into BOBZ's CM10?

Just thinking out loud...

BJ.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Ive created a cm10 zip that is flash able on the S and has plenty of room in /system. Lmk if anyone needs it and I'll give them a link. I won't post it publicly, as I don't have bobs permission.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Its the cm10 from Bob, minus email.apk, Apollo.apk, and calculator.apk (all can be installed later). A smaller Latin ime.apk, the fonts folder from cold as ice and the framework-res.Apk and keylayout from rogues patch. Flashes 122 megs to / system, plenty of room for gapps

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Aaah ok...so it's a modified .zip of BOBZ's ROM. After flashing that, do I flash the smaller GApps? Can you please send me the link?

Thanks!

BJ

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Rogue, MMS doesn't seem to work using your patch. Any suggestions?

Did you flash your zip with the changes? I noticed that you did not include the build.prop file whicj includes sprint's network numbers. If that's the case, give it a try.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

muerte33

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I've redone the .zip with the build.prop changes. Its down to 83 mb. Just waiting on a yes/no from Bob to post it.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
can someone tell me how to change the hardware buttons back to normal

This patch includes the fix, so if you flashed it and its still not working then your system is possibly full. Try deleting some ringtones or something then flash this patch again.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Hamelin

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there any public fix for gapps not installing correctly yet? I'd really like to use this but without the market I can't do anything. I thought having a sdext partition would help but it is not.

Edit: I got everything working but MMS myself, I think I need to edit the build.prop. Is it just a matter of editing a file or is it more complicated than that?

Last edited:

findmorypoker

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
LS670ZVD Create 512MB (32MB swap) sd-ext partition. Flashed ROM, Flashed Smaller gapps, Flashed patch. everything works nicely except Play store not installed? What I am missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa