Holy jeez this phone is freaking amazing (Update: Review LIVE!)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I just finished writing the review, where I had to try and contain all my fanboy juices for this amazazazazing phone.

I just need to vent and let it all out, and here feels like a great place to do it.

My god I love this thing.

Zoom zoom goes the software, the screen makes me squeee a lil bit and the camera is f'ing great.

Best Nexus ever? Hell yes it's the best nexus ever. If yours is on the way, get some napkins ready for all the moisture that's gonna happen when it gets here.

[Update]

The Huawei Nexus 6P review | Android Central

Last edited by a moderator:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Holy jeez this phone is freaking amazing

Ha! ha! I knew this phone was going to be awesome! :)

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

At first glance I thought Jerry was trolling us.....but I think he's serious! I'm off to get some napkins.

I play with my food

michael4man

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully we will see the review sooner rather then later, won't lie Jerry, I was a little sad when you weren't on last week's Podcast because I figured you would have a lot to say about the 6P, I'll look forward to the review and this week's Podcast!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I just finished writing the review, where I had to try and contain all my fanboy juices for this amazazazazing phone.

I just need to vent and let it all out, and here feels like a great place to do it.

My god I love this thing.

Zoom zoom goes the software, the screen makes me squeee a lil bit and the camera is f'ing great.

Best Nexus ever? Hell yes it's the best nexus ever. If yours is on the way, get some napkins ready for all the moisture that's gonna happen when it gets here.

I felt the same way. I love this little phone. Which color did you get for yourself?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

I'm on my honeymoon...my 6P will be waiting for me at home lol

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Can't wait to read the review. So far just about every review has been very positive

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully we will see the review sooner rather then later, won't lie Jerry, I was a little sad when you weren't on last week's Podcast because I figured you would have a lot to say about the 6P, I'll look forward to the review and this week's Podcast!!!

I'm surprised there was very little said about the nexus 6p. Considering the embargo kept them quiet last week, I'm disappointed there wasn't more...

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, couldn't believe it wasn't headlining the podcast with the 5x. Disappointing.

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I was about to order a Nexus 6.... And now, you changed my mind. Thanks Jerry. Lol

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Shame it's so ginormous.

I would have bought it no hesitation otherwise, but it's too physically big for my pockets. I'm only a small chap at 5'5" tall so my pockets aren't massive either.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site

I was (am?) having an internal debate between the 6P and the Moto Pure...but, if the 6P gets Jerry drooling, it definitely tips the scales that way.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

I was (am?) having an internal debate between the 6P and the Moto Pure...but, if the 6P gets Jerry drooling, it definitely tips the scales that way.

I am having the same internal debate as you are in the UK the 64gb 6P is £140 more than the 32gb Style and that difference isn't helping :)

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site

Debate decided, I went 6P :)

Oops, meant to just add, and I accidentally deleted my whole post....don't feel like retyping everything.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress