[ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Someone please help,
can I run Link2SD on this ROM or not?

I doubt it. With A2SD scripts you don't need it, and using it might cause problems. The script will handle moving apps to your ext partition. Go into cm settings, performance, a2sd (ext) settings, and try changing the mode to a2sd. If you still want to try Link2SD, make a nandroid backup first, give it a try, and let us know what happens.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes. If Gsnap supports it, then this should if I'm not mistaken. I use the same porting process Ive been doing since it fully works.

I don't use all the EXT stuff because I don't download to much. Always 40-120MBs used only. :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
@TGL, I'm trying to figure out why the tapatalk notification screen gets chopped down. Look where it's supposed to show me how many messages I have, its cut in half. Any ideas?

zeze6u4e.jpg

Jaruddd

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic rom, I'm absolutely going to be using this as my daily from now on. Really smooth, and the battery life has been great over the last few days I've used it.

My only request is that I love using a transparent statusbar, but is there any way to make it go opaque when in apps or when the notification menu is pulled down? I recall a mod floating around a while ago that added a secondary statusbar to accomplish this, but I don't believe it works anymore.

Sneaky_1

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic rom, I'm absolutely going to be using this as my daily from now on. Really smooth, and the battery life has been great over the last few days I've used it.

My only request is that I love using a transparent statusbar, but is there any way to make it go opaque when in apps or when the notification menu is pulled down? I recall a mod floating around a while ago that added a secondary statusbar to accomplish this, but I don't believe it works anymore.

There is a status bar transparency option in the settings > cyanogen > gingerdx > other. I haven't used it though.

Jaruddd

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
There is a status bar transparency option in the settings > cyanogen > gingerdx > other. I haven't used it though.

Yeah, I've noticed, but the issue then is that, when enabling that, the notification pulldown ends up with a hole at the top where it remains transparent. Also, in most apps, if you have your statusbar mostly transparent, the background will be white, making it impossible to read the time or see any of the icons.

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
:confused: :confused:

That's nice to ask a dude that spends hours building for us, for free.. "Hey man your rom sucks which one works better."

Its simple, look at a ROM thread OP for bug lists, and review comments. Or look at the other 10 most recent "best rom " threads.

No, lol, my bad I did not mean in any way the TGL isn't amazing, my apologies bro.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda off the whole online thing. Plan on changing that in December.

Also, I don't build. I plan to learn in December, or 2013 :p

Next, I don't know much about stuff like that. Never ran into problems like that. Sorry. :(

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2