Verizon Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I went to our corporate store today and two different reps told me it would be in this week to trade. Later in the week, to try Thursday. Praying this is so because I refuse to give my Note 7 up.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone that got the S7edge loaner, been able to apply for the Samsung promo of the VR or 256gb? Are they giving receipts with the loaners?
I'd exchange for a loaner S7edge just for the VR.... I currently have a N3 as backup

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
buckifvr, Could tell me which corporate store you visited. I am in the Dublin area and wanted to go to the same one so I won't run into any issues. Thanks in advance.

Cool, I live in Dublin too, near the field of Concrete Corn. I went to the corporate store in front of the Tuttle Mall.

Karen Hildebrand

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone that got the S7edge loaner, been able to apply for the Samsung promo of the VR or 256gb? Are they giving receipts with the loaners?
I'd exchange for a loaner S7edge just for the VR.... I currently have a N3 as backup
I got a tracking # for my SD card Friday for my N7....today got my approval for the VR using the s7e receipt. So yep, worked for me. Also when I reinstalled Samsung pay today it's telling me I get 10. For my 1st purchase...already got the 20. So tomorrow I'll use Samsung pay and see if they give me that too.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I got a tracking # for my SD card Friday for my N7....today got my approval for the VR using the s7e receipt. So yep, worked for me. Also when I reinstalled Samsung pay today it's telling me I get 10. For my 1st purchase...already got the 20. So tomorrow I'll use Samsung pay and see if they give me that too.
I'm getting a loaner tomorrow

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
One apparently exploded in New York and injured a 6 year old. Its one thing for an adult to say "Im keeping it until replacements come in" but its another to let a 6 year old play with it knowing the risk.

mrocha85

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site

Might be worth switching to get the free gifts and then switch back to the note 7. Who knows they will probably have a promo for the note 7 again to win customers back.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
i know there is a problem with the batteries, i know the phones need to be replaced (i will replace mine), however i do not believe every media reported note 7 related story at face value (call me a cynic)

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
That's what I was hoping. That's where I will be going tomorrow.
I know the field of corn well. Still cracks me up every time I drive by.
GO BUCKS!

It makes me chuckle too and I drive by it everyday. It amazes me how so many people stop to take pictures with them. Oh well. Anyways, I just charged my loaner S7E, and its funny because this device seems to get hotter when charging than the N7 I turned in. GO BUCKS! BEAT THE SOONERS!

drusum

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
i know there is a problem with the batteries, i know the phones need to be replaced (i will replace mine), however i do not believe every media reported note 7 related story at face value (call me a cynic)

Not singling you out. There's been many people who just don't want to believe this phone is potentially dangerous. Yes, people will lie trying to get some sort of settlement, but Samsung themselves told us these devices are dangerous. Don't believe everything is fine when clearly it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress