10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 5960616263 ...
tools
    I just checked his imei from the photo he posted and it says it is AFFECTED
    09-16-2016 10:43 PM
    I just checked his imei from the photo he posted and it says it is AFFECTED
    Are you referring to the photo I posted? Because if you are, I already said that it did.
    09-17-2016 12:03 AM
    Are you referring to the photo I posted? Because if you are, I already said that it did.
    I'm lost so what's happening on the 21st would I be able to go to any T-Mobile store and swap out for the replacement or are these devices getting shipped? Information is all over the place I'm very confused
    09-17-2016 01:32 AM
    Through the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program, you can:

1. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 device with a new Galaxy Note7 as approved by the CPSC available no later than September 21, 2016; or
    2. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or
    3. Contact your point of purchase to obtain a refund.

For those of us that got S7 edge loaners, I hope, by these new rules, they don't take that we exchanged our N7 for the loaners and make us keep the loaners. It never mentions we could get loaners while we wait for the new N7s.
    09-17-2016 01:51 AM
    Through the U.S. Note7 Exchange Program, you can:

1. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 device with a new Galaxy Note7 as approved by the CPSC available no later than September 21, 2016; or
    2. Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or
    3. Contact your point of purchase to obtain a refund.

For those of us that got S7 edge loaners, I hope, by these new rules, they don't take that we exchanged our N7 for the loaners and make us keep the loaners. It never mentions we could get loaners while we wait for the new N7s.
    T-Mobile's Note 7 webpage https://explore.t-mobile.com/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall still says "We’ll ship you any device of your choice in our inventory with free next business day shipping. You can keep it or use it as a “loaner” until the new Note7 is available."
    09-17-2016 06:30 AM
    Has anyone gotten a notice from Tmobile that the new ones are in? Also are they mailing them or not? Thanks
    09-17-2016 07:03 AM
    I haven't gotten a notice yet I'm heading out on a bike ride and have all my things open on the phone so hopefully we hear something soon I'm thinking it's going to be having to go into the store to do it
    athenatp likes this.
    09-17-2016 07:04 AM
    Aren't you getting the 7+? or are you having buyers remorse?
    09-17-2016 08:28 AM
    I have a note 5 loaner I am debating on whether I should get the note7 replacement or look into another phone entirely
    09-17-2016 08:31 AM
    I'm getting the Note 7 again. I'm still using mine with no issues. Great phone.
    09-17-2016 08:32 AM
    Has anyone gotten a notice from Tmobile that the new ones are in? Also are they mailing them or not? Thanks
    I haven't got anything yet but had to call in on one of my other lines. Was told the 21st the phones will be in the stores and it is highly recommended to do the exchange there.
    Ambivalencetech and athenatp like this.
    09-17-2016 09:35 AM
    I've called a couple stores in the Maryland area and they either said the 21st or the 21-24. Looks like nothing until at least Wednesday.
    09-17-2016 09:46 AM
    Seems to be the day. It's only a few more days.
    debdroid1a and Mannym21 like this.
    09-17-2016 09:55 AM
    I'm checking after work today to see if tmobile has any in Stock. I doubt it but I'm too excited to get my permanent note 7
    09-17-2016 10:55 AM
    I talked to two different reps for t-mobile at the toll free number on different days and both said what they are being told is that the exchange will need to take place in store. A store employee told me the same thing. I'm guessing the reason for this is they can put a bunch of phones on a pallet, and send it to one store. Instead of having to individually box phones, create labels and send them out to individuals. Shipping to the stores is much faster for them to get as many out as possible as fast as they can. I wish they would ship to individuals because that means I would have to spend less time in the store but it is what it is. Only thing you can hope for is to get there when it's slow instead of getting stuck behind a few people there to do the same thing.
    09-17-2016 11:16 AM
    I talked to two different reps for t-mobile at the toll free number on different days and both said what they are being told is that the exchange will need to take place in store. A store employee told me the same thing. I'm guessing the reason for this is they can put a bunch of phones on a pallet, and send it to one store. Instead of having to individually box phones, create labels and send them out to individuals. Shipping to the stores is much faster for them to get as many out as possible as fast as they can. I wish they would ship to individuals because that means I would have to spend less time in the store but it is what it is. Only thing you can hope for is to get there when it's slow instead of getting stuck behind a few people there to do the same thing.
    I think they also want to make sure we're giving the old ones back per the recall, no waiting or shipping it back to them.
    09-17-2016 11:41 AM
    I just called the 844# because I am coming up on my 14 days since my loaner and I wanted to be sure they were not going to deny my return then. It's kind of nerve wracking having an EIP contract that says 14 day return with my signature, despite the fact that they keep telling me to just ignore that. Anyway, they know nothing yet about how the returns are going to work according to the rep. Samsung has told them to expect phones between the 21st and the 30th, but that could be pushed back depending on Samsung. That's it. No other details. I keep thinking I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but then someone says something different. Samsung said the 21st at the latest in their announcement didn't they?
    09-17-2016 12:19 PM
    No word on any tmobile stores having replacement stock yet?
    09-17-2016 02:14 PM
    I returned ours on Sunday, but was talking to T-mobile rep on the phone today about this and a few other issues. Basically, it comes down to this...
    The stores will not hold phones for exchanges over new sales. However, it seems to me that some stores may choose to do what they want.
    The phones should be available through all channels on 9/21.
    If you had/have a Note7 on JOD, the contract stays in place and exchange may be a little quicker. However, if I you didn't surrender your original Note7, you don't get a refund or bill credit on it. You only get refunded the loaner phone costs.
    09-17-2016 02:15 PM
    What's JOD??? ^^^
    09-17-2016 02:59 PM
    I called Tmobile store today, they stated they have no idea when they are getting replacements and didn't even know about the sept 21st date lol...the store employees are a joke. I would love for Tmobile just to mail me a next day delivery note 7 and I send the loaner back once received.....update just called 4 more Tmobile stores in the area and all of them had a different answer but no replacements yet...
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-17-2016 03:13 PM
    What's JOD??? ^^^
    Jump on demand
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    09-17-2016 03:41 PM
    Sadly I just returned my Note 7 to the store. No point in them having a $69 down payment and $33.50 monthly payment for a phone I'm not using. I'll ride out this loaner until replacement shows up and start JOD payments all over again.
    09-17-2016 03:58 PM
    No word on any tmobile stores having replacement stock yet?
    My local store gotten a few today but aren't allow to replace until the 21st, I already have a coral blue on hold for me ☺
    09-17-2016 04:51 PM
    I can't believe what I was told this afternoon by T-Mobile. I called the 1-844 number to check on the order status of my loaner. It was placed on this past Tuesday..9-13. I received a tracking number, so I've been checking on it through out the week. Kept on saying being processed. The rep was looking into the situation and come to find my order was cancelled due to I never signed my EIP. I told her yes I did and I have my email copy showing my signature and date it was signed. Even though I won't be charged for the phone. Can they cancel this even though I did sign the EIP? I'm going to call again and hopefully talk to someone else. I was kinda looking forward to my loaner.
    09-17-2016 05:02 PM
2,848 ... 5960616263 ...