T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile stores say all kinds of random things... they are not involved with the CPSC and this is all in the CPSC's hands now.
I returned our Note7's tonight. They have no idea what's going on. They said it changes daily. They processed my returns, but said once the system processes the return, the refund should be automatically generated and there's nothing they do manually. I'm going to give it a few days, then check back in to see if anything has changed.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I returned our Note7's tonight. They have no idea what's going on. They said it changes daily. They processed my returns, but said once the system processes the return, the refund should be automatically generated and there's nothing they do manually. I'm going to give it a few days, then check back in to see if anything has changed.

This whole Fiasco with this phone turned it off for me maybe later on down the line when the S8 comes out I'll come back to Samsung I just signed my eIP maybe an hour ago for my new iPhone 7 plus. T-Mobile and Samsung been so bad passing along information to Consumers it's horrible just left a very sour taste in my mouth

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This whole Fiasco with this phone turned it off for me maybe later on down the line when the S8 comes out I'll come back to Samsung I just signed my eIP maybe an hour ago for my new iPhone 7 plus. T-Mobile and Samsung been so bad passing along information to Consumers it's horrible just left a very sour taste in my mouth

IF I get an S8 it will have to be the edge this time. The regular S is too small of a screen.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Definitely I had the s7 edge before my note 7 and to me honestly there's not much of a difference. I'll never go below 5.5

Just depends. If you use the s pen a lot then it's a big difference. I went back to the note 5. I loved the curve on the n7 but the s7 edge I hate the way light reflects along the edge on both sides. I don't know why just an ocd thing I guess. I just can't get past it.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Do you think the 7 plus will be better than the S7 Edge and V20?

From what I'm hearing in early reviews the camera is awesome it blows away the note 7. The S7 Edge was an excellent device the battery life is amazing on that phone but like many people said it was too curvy and at times there was unnecessary touches. Better I can't say

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a tracking number?

If you do and are on the west cost Tmo ships late....

Mine just now shows Origin scan on UPS

Yeah, it says "Ordered Processed: Ready for UPS" A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, it says "Ordered Processed: Ready for UPS" A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

Maybe we need a new thread for tracking s7 edge orders lol.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on an Edge. I'm still worried they will release the revised Note 7 any day now. I wonder what trade in and resale value on Note 7 will be now and if there will be less cases and updates for it.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Maybe we need a new thread for tracking s7 edge orders lol.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on an Edge. I'm still worried they will release the revised Note 7 any day now. I wonder what trade in and resale value on Note 7 will be now and if there will be less cases and updates for it.
Thats why samsung and the CSPC needs to make a official statement and let us know a time line so people can make their decision....their definitely dragging us along trying not to loose customers

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I got my loaner Edge tonight. I def don't like it as much as the Note. The settings/pull down menus are really ugly. I've also heard others say it's snappier than the Note 7. I don't find that true. Already having accidental Palm presses too. Plus it's gaudy silver. I need my stealth black Note back soon.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I got my loaner Edge tonight. I def don't like it as much as the Note. The settings/pull down menus are really ugly. I've also heard others say it's snappier than the Note 7. I don't find that true. Already having accidental Palm presses too. Plus it's gaudy silver. I need my stealth black Note back soon.

Those accidental palm presses were the worst, but the s7 edge definitely lags less if none compare to the note 7. On a side note just spoke to T-Mobile on Facebook and they confirmed you can bring your cases bought at other retailers for a refund... Gonna try tomorrow

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Those accidental palm presses were the worst, but the s7 edge definitely lags less if none compare to the note 7. On a side note just spoke to T-Mobile on Facebook and they confirmed you can bring your cases bought at other retailers for a refund... Gonna try tomorrow

NO way the Tmobile store, only one within 30 miles of me will allow me to return the $53 dollar tech 21 Evo Tactical XT case I bought for it LOL. They'd flat out laugh at me after making me wait 20 minutes or more to even get to me haha.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
NO way the Tmobile store, only one within 30 miles of me will allow me to return the $53 dollar tech 21 Evo Tactical XT case I bought for it LOL. They'd flat out laugh at me after making me wait 20 minutes or more to even get to me haha.

That's why u call customer care while your at the store. If they say no put the store on the phone

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
That's why u call customer care while your at the store. If they say no put the store on the phone

I should have been more clear that I bought it from the ATT store so I probably should go there and it would be easier. Like I said I have one tmobile store in my county that is 10 miles away. It's always busy and service is sub par. Btw did you notice if they had the Note 7 display still? I mean phone missing but display up still? If you just saw the article I posted, it claims Samsung reps were taking displays down for it in the stores. Not a good sign.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I should have been more clear that I bought it from the ATT store so I probably should go there and it would be easier. Like I said I have one tmobile store in my county that is 10 miles away. It's always busy and service is sub par. Btw did you notice if they had the Note 7 display still? I mean phone missing but display up still? If you just saw the article I posted, it claims Samsung reps were taking displays down for it in the stores. Not a good sign.

Not sure if the displays were taken down I was in the Tmobile store 2 days ago and they still had the Note 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz