T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just think everyone here should at least try to get through the 1844 number to avoid a process than can take 2 to 3 hours of waiting....I did not want to go through that sort of hassle which I had went through while getting my loaner.

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If so...you are the only who has got their device replaced today...great job on your part but sad job on tmobile's part
Oh wow. I'm definitely lucky because I called at least 5 other T-Mobile stores and they didn't have them. And it took me a while to get through to this one.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I just called my local store in AL. They have a few left, but he said people have been coming in all day for them. My husband and I are about to go see if we can exchange ours.

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope the people who had their down payment returned to their credit cards know that they have all fees waived tomorrow and they cannot charge you the tax/downpayment again...

I was told on the 844 number that I would have to pay the down payment again since I returned my original and got refunded.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So is everyone getting their down payment back or just you all that actually returned the phone? I'm a little confused
I ordered on the first day of pre-orders when T-mobile was requiring down payment for JOD. When I returned the phone, I got it refunded along with the 1 monthly payment that had been billed. Riding out my loaner until I can get replacement and since they stopped requiring down payment, I should be able to walk out of the store with new phone and new JOD contract.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I was told on the 844 number that I would have to pay the down payment again since I returned my original and got refunded.
It should be no fees whatsoever...and I have proof just in case they try to go against this.....did they email you with the replacement exchange confirmation...if so there are no fees

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Here are the pics if my exchanged note 7.

3435a939760e797226e684ed2357a60a.jpg

336f76e62b5615d8eef26adf947880f2.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It should be no fees whatsoever...and I have proof just in case they try to go against this.....did they email you with the replacement exchange confirmation...if so there are no fees
I was told the same and that's one of the things my store is doing with the sku numbers to ensure nothing pops up due

Status
Not open for further replies.