Best Buy Note 7 Recall Thread

Voxelflinger

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
There is a 2 hour wait time per phone and 15 min for AT&T to answer the phone for the reversal before the exchange. So only three of may get exchanged before the store closes.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I went to BB yesterday and got a loaner s7 edge. I already miss my note. Anyway, I asked about the gear vr promo and whether or not I'd get one for the s7 edge. The BB guy said that would get one when I pick up my new note 7. That didn't sound right to me. Has anyone else heard of this "promotion"?

Yes, this is the new current promotion. You actually have the option of the Gear VR or the 256 GB SD card. I am going for the free card. I'll buy the Gear VR with the 10% off coupon I have to Best Buy in a week or so.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I just came back from my BB with my new note 7 att. Still the same white and blue box, but there is a black square on the box. I'm going to check imei now. Also I've read that we will be getting a software update to show the green or white battery.

Blazefox1990

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy mobile in central Indiana has my new Sprint Note 7, but won't release it until the 21st, stating that it is not in their system to sell yet. I don't understand why that is, seeing as they should want to get the exploding one off the street. They did not do a preorder program for these

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
If anyone's best buy gives them bs regarding how they can't give you phone till 21st etc please grab the samsung rep in the store and show them this forum and samsung website info

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just came back from my BB with my new note 7 att. Still the same white and blue box, but there is a black square on the box. I'm going to check imei now. Also I've read that we will be getting a software update to show the green or white battery.
Did you recieve an email or did you just go to the store and grab it?

RabiesBaby

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes, this is the new current promotion. You actually have the option of the Gear VR or the 256 GB SD card. I am going for the free card. I'll buy the Gear VR with the 10% off coupon I have to Best Buy in a week or so.

Thanks for the reply. I went back to my BB (it was pretty dumb of me to get a loaner yesterday), I waited an hour while the one employee helped another guy with his return. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Voxelflinger

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Finally getting one phone done. The hold up was a Sprint customer. Sprint kicked them off of the promo plan when they first bought the Note 7. They had to start all over again with a new payment plan. Since we have been in the store only 3 phones have been activated. We can keep the accessories from the original purchase. The AT&T exchange is a lot smoother. The store thought the phones would be released on the 21st so they were staffed with one mobile person. We got helped because he remembered our first Note 7 purchase 8 hour event.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I am glad I walked in and didn't rely on the pre-order email because I had done the pre-order reservation back on 9.10 and yet nothing had come through. Anyone notice the adaptive fast charger? Idk if the old note 7 charger had that written ...wondering if the charger was tweaked to not over charge also ?

mikechaudron

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Got my email today. I'll pick it up tomorrow. How do I make sure I get the new promo swag?

Chevanlol360

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am glad I walked in and didn't rely on the pre-order email because I had done the pre-order reservation back on 9.10 and yet nothing had come through. Anyone notice the adaptive fast charger? Idk if the old note 7 charger had that written ...wondering if the charger was tweaked to not over charge also ?
It was always there lol

Nas_559

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I am sure that will be my luck too. I am keeping them in the car until they ask for them.

I just called to ask what would happen if box wasn't complete with accessories and the rep told me per their "employee news" they're only asking for the phone itself to be returned. This was in Fresno CA at the river park location

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non