Best Buy Note 7 Recall Thread

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Currently at BB , almost an hour now. U would think they would know how to return it by now. Spoke to 4 different, very nice, employees, but no one knows the full process! !

Why didn't you ask to Talk to the manager of the store.
The mgr of the Phone dept don't stay all day.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I finally returned mine this evening, and my Best Buy people were great. They had some hiccups with figuring out how to do the refund to my card (I bought outright on their website), and they ended up just giving my refund in cash. It actually took them longer to reactivate a Note 4 already on my account than the refund process. The whole ordeal took a little over an hour this time, but I'm sad to see my Note 7 go. :'(

don Adams

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Finally turned mine in as well. The process was actually fast. Took maybe 30 minutes with activating a S7 edge. Walked away with a refund (difference in price from n7 to s7 edge $45) and a $150 BB gift card. I tired to take the n7 when i left and told them to say they lost it but they weren't that nice lol.

tomcat777

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
BestBuy just refused my return

Walked into the BestBuy store and waited forever for someone to finally come out. Employee looked at me and said we don't take those. Never looked at the phone. Said they stopped taking them back in October. Sorry customer service!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia