T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Not to fond of the blue. It seems like it has the shine that the silver has. Still happy with my sexy black choice. Hope everyone gets the color that they hope. If not you waited this long you might as well wait a little longer to get exactly what you want.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm wanting the blue myself and figure I'll have to wait for that one.

Posted via the *Note 5*

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm not even with T Mobile and I'm checking this thread out tons of times a day waiting to see if you guys are starting to see movement. Lol

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone get this when trying to check your order status? I ordered the black the day after pre orders started. I click on the +, but it doesn't do anything. I did get both a Twitter DM and a text with a confirmation code, but have never been able to see a date.

839a06c43017210c55572444830f2e02.jpg

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
With nearly 950 comments who will be the lucky one to post #1,000? Let's hope it will be the lucky one who says thier phone has been shipped or has a shipping label and ready to be shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App

Masterramy

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi friends, so like you all, I have a few Note 7s I'm waiting on and hoping I won't be delayed, but since there seems to be confusion and speculation about how preorders are handled at Tmo, I hope this info helps :)

Attachments

• 3529.jpg
    3529.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 101

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi friends, so like you all, I have a few Note 7s I'm waiting on and hoping I won't be delayed, but since there seems to be confusion and speculation about how preorders are handled at Tmo, I hope this info helps :)

Textbook pre-order info...

despar49

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, does anyone know if there will be a large difference in recieval date between priority mail vs. overnight mail from T-Mobile? I went in-store to order and they set my order up for priority mail; anyone with past experiences like this?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

Text version below. #ManualLabor
Pre-Orders
  • Pre-orders work the same as backorders in our device order management systems and are required to be ship-to orders.
  • Most pre-orders are available in Retail, Web and through Customer Care, but the option to pre-order devices may vary by channel depending on availability.
  • Estimated ship dates are provided at the time of pre-order and coincide with the expected launch dates of devices.
  • Orders are shipped out in the order in which they are they are submitted (typo on T-Mobile's part?).
  • Pre-orders do not ship until all devices in a multi-device order are in stock.
  • To prevent delays, customers who order two devices should complete separate orders for each device.
  • EIP orders are not considered complete and shipped until E-signatures have been signed within 96 hours of order dates. If the authorizations expire, customers lose their places in line.
  • Customers have to provide a valid credit card to complete a pre-order.
  • Customers will receive notification when the order ships or if there is a problem.
  • Pay in Advance customers cannot pre-order devices.

JUMP! pre-orders
  • Customers must wait for their new devices to arrive and then log into their My T-Mobile accounts to print return shipping labels on the Order and trade-in status page.
  • Customers can then package their trade-in devices, attach the printed labels to the packages, and drop them off the package (another T-Mobile typo?) at a USPS location.
  • When Assurant gets the trade-in devices, the remaining balance for the original EIP is paid off (which can take up to three bill cycles).
  • Customers can return to the Order and trade-in status page at any time to track their returns, view the credit status and accept or decline the assessed value when an exception occurs.
  • Customers can also view their DRP Agreements, POS receipts (if applicable), and any pictures associated with new assessed values.

JUMP! On Demand pre-orders
  • Customer can place ship-to pre-orders through Retail or Care and will not be charged until their new devices ship.
  • Customers have 14 days from the date they receive their new devices to return their originally leased devices back to Retail stores - Leased devices cannot be mailed back to T-Mobile or Assurant.
  • Customers' original lease balances are forgiven once they successfully return their originally leased devices back to Retail stores.
  • Customers who want to trade-in their current devices when upgrading to leases must mail their original device to Assurant within 30 days of shipment of their new devices. This does not apply to lease to lease upgrades since all leased devices must be returned to Retail stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress