T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorby

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
You may have been able to select it but it doesn't mean T-mobile can't reverse it and charge you since it was in the terms of the promotion. They may or may not but they would have every right to.
Now you guys got me wondering. You are right about the terms. Let me open my laptop and find the different terms stated in the chats.

060cec40fe47aa54fd43b7d46fd9aec2.jpg

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
I just checked the status of my JOD order on Twitter and the rep says mines is ready to fulfill, and according to the rep if I had put down a payment, I'd have been charged! JOD customers, I advise you to reach out and check your status with customer care.

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the status of my JOD order on Twitter and the rep says mines is ready to fulfill, and according to the rep if I had put down a payment, I'd have been charged! JOD customers, I advise you to reach out and check your status with customer care.
Yeah, I'm JOD, and I put the $70 deposit down and I was charged earlier.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Ppl calm down. Charges do not just all drop at once. The world would crash. And again your bank may just not show it right away. As stated before they do it in batches. Order of prepared shipments. (Not saying different day shipments) just different shipments for what's being worked atm. Relax, breathe, as of right now, it seems ALL preorder are being filled as expected.

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Ppl calm down. Charges do not just all drop at once. The world would crash. And again your bank may just not show it right away. As stated before they do it in batches. Order of prepared shipments. (Not saying different day shipments) just different shipments for what's being worked atm. Relax, breathe, as of right now, it seems ALL preorder are being filled as expected.

Good, you seem to have all the answers. For the record, my post was in reference to people who didn't put down a payment, such as myself and plenty of other users on jump on demand. My bank doesn't show it because I didn't pay. So I think you're the one who should relax and breathe. All I was doing was spreading new information to those who may have needed it.

Thorby Corvin

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
According to the reps I talked to, you can choose on demand but you won't get the tablet for free because you no longer meet the specifications.

Here are snippets of the conversation I had with the rep:

Capture 2.JPGCapture.JPG

This conversation is dated 8/10 even though I signed for my phone on 8/6. The rep did not say at all that I had to do the Tablet purchase on the same day I purchased the phone. Also, he did not say that by getting On Demand, I would be breaking terms (even though today I saw that the written terms require a higher plan). This conversation was with Brandon on the 10th, when I ended up actually purchasing the tablet (I ended up paying about $40 for the sim and taxes). I had a PREVIOUS conversation regarding the SAME configuration with another rep, which I also saved, where he promised my tablet would be FREE even though the plan would be On Demand.

I'm not trying to push my point here you guys because you did bring to my attention and got me reading the Offer Terms. I guess if things go badly and I can't dispute using the chat transcripts I will either:

a) end up paying a total of $10 a month for basic data service (with unlimited netflix via bingeon, which is what I want the tablet for). In this case, I wouldn't have to bother sharing my Hotspot to the tablet as I had originally planned. Saves battery on my phone.

Or...

b) end up paying a total of $10 a month for the tablet as punishment for being on the On Demand data plan, and using my tablet with my Hotspot as I had originally planned. I think the possible outcome A has more value to me than this due to BingeOn.

Either way I do need the tablet, so let's see what happens.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.