T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I was about to buy a usb-c specific charger but waiting still
You can get the charger with THE USB-A to USB-C cord. That way you can unplug the cord and use other cords for other phones.

I wouldn't go "C to C" yet or a C charger that doesn't use a USB A cord. USB C is eventually going to be the standard, but things are still changing. Also if you use a cord that plugs into a charger and you are out and no one has a C charger, you can use your cord as long as they have a charger that allows you to unplug the cord.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Question:those with experience what's the latest you've seen a ups flight leave the KY hub and still deliver the same day. 5:47 am here and no update yet for me.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Question:those with experience what's the latest you've seen a ups flight leave the KY hub and still deliver the same day. 5:47 am here and no update yet for me.
I haven't paid that close attention to what time they leave KY and the ones I have that are still in the system, are all in that time frame I posted about. I have seen over the years, flights arrive in my city after 8 am, which is about 4 hours late and they still get it delivered to me that day. Now it is later than normal, but it gets to me.

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I think they are just holding all shipments and sending them out at the same time. I haven't gotten a tracking number yet but I'll bet I get my phone the same day everyone else who already has a tracking number does. My guess is Wednesday

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I haven't paid that close attention to what time they leave KY and the ones I have that are still in the system, are all in that time frame I posted about. I have seen over the years, flights arrive in my city after 8 am, which is about 4 hours late and they still get it delivered to me that day. Now it is later than normal, but it gets to me.
If that happens I will not only be very surprised but way excited.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
To me personally something happen I was schedule a delivery today between 11:30am
and 3:30 pm which was suppose to happen in 5 hours. There's been absolutely no updates from UPS or TMobile in the last 36 hours I find it very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.