Anyone order from Samsung directly?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
A few got them today! If I lived in St. Louis still I probably would have got it today since it's just 300 miles away from Indy! I live way down in Southwest Florida now figures why I get it later.

sandyj125

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I called the number and they said I would get the phone tomorrow even though they had no tracking for me. they said I would get an email with a tracking when it is picked up. They also said I would just be getting the phone tomorrow and would get the VR bundle later. They didn't specify when. I am still waiting for my email. I ordered my phone on 3/31

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm in St Louis and got nothing yet

Ah. Personally if I lived in Stl I'd just buy the phone in person since they got so many retailers there. I used to live in South County, near the South County mall. They have 3 Tmobile stores within 3 miles of where I lived. One by Walmart, one in the mall and one across the street from the mall next to best buy. Never had a problem with not being able to buy a phone in person. The luxury of living in a major metro area is having everything close by.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I called the number and they said I would get the phone tomorrow even though they had no tracking for me. they said I would get an email with a tracking when it is picked up. They also said I would just be getting the phone tomorrow and would get the VR bundle later. They didn't specify when. I am still waiting for my email. I ordered my phone on 3/31

I called today. They I would get the phone and bundle tomorrow.

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Just noticed it seems everyone posting shipping notifications that they are all coming from fedex, has anyone received one that actually came from Samsung?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
FedEx just informed me it will be here tomorrow. So apparently, all I needed to do was call to cancel my order and that got it shipped right out!

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I thought about doing that. Did you do another pre-order with Best Buy? Or how are you getting one now?

Also did a pre with BB. I was planning to cancel the Sammy order anyway, since it turns out I like the black better than the Orchid gray. (Even though I liked the Orchid gray.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa