Google Nexus 6P People who have ordered from Huawei

vorona131

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
WHAT!!! Are you trying to troll? Make us feel even worse knowing we ordered before you and still didn't get anything? I ordered November 6th! Still processing!

igorprado

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Well, I was wondering if it's possible to order and receive it at my hotel. I'm from Brazil and appears that it's only available for buying online. There is any chance to order it and receive it in NYC between Dec 23 - Dec 28?

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
The hotel can hold the package for you. Just communicate with them. Usually they top out at two weeks of holding someone's stuff. Just tell them it is for business.

Posted via the Android Central App

vorona131

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I really feel bad for you! I also ordered the Graphite but the 64 GB... Was the graphite the most ordered variable? Maybe this is the reason for us waiting so long!?

I'm constantly checking my email! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I want to start shouting profanities because I am phoneless but I work at a high school and that wouldn't be good!

jhnstn00

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I really feel bad for you! I also ordered the Graphite but the 64 GB... Was the graphite the most ordered variable? Maybe this is the reason for us waiting so long!?

I'm constantly checking my email! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I want to start shouting profanities because I am phoneless but I work at a high school and that wouldn't be good!
Graphite must be on high demand as it seldom ships from Huawei. The black likely needs the extra step of coloring it vs the aluminum which they keep shipping more of. So if you're ordering from Huawei aluminum is your best bet. And 64Gb seems to have shipped more than the other sizes.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I pre-ordered the Graphite 64 back on 10/5! Started checking with customer service when I hadn't heard anything by the first week of Nov. when it was supposed to ship. Kept getting the "we're still within the delivery ETA window" until mid-November when suddenly I got a cancellation notice (from the finance company NOT Huawei). Huawei said there was a "glitch" and some orders were processed incorrectly and those orders got automatically cancelled by mistake. So I start emailing back and forth all day with this customer service rep who says if I re-order he can expedite it since it was their error. Of course when I try, the site says the one I want is out of stock, but my cust. service buddy says to just keep trying thru-out the day and send him the order # if I get it to go thru. Later that day I get one, and send him my order number. No response. Follow up 2 days later...no response. A week goes by and I email and call again. Nothing. Fu#king NIGHTMARE.

So I cancelled and ordered thru Google and have been happily fondling my new 6P for week now. Moral of the story...Huawei makes a great phone but don't try to get it directly from them.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my phone 10/26, and received 11/20. 64 GB Aluminum.

However, I am now in the process of an RMA. Anyone here have any experience doing an RMA through Huawei?

Just got my shipping label today to send back my device to Huawei. Took longer than initially expected, because they talked to legal about expediting my exchange. I dropped off my phone at the UPS store this afternoon, and once they verify that the phone is in the UPS system, they will release a phone to be sent to me next day air.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
It took Google just 28 hours to do what Huawei couldn't do for a month. After canceling that order, I reordered yesterday, and got my shipping notice tonight, with tracking to follow. I just pray that the phone isn't refurbished, or that I have to RMA for any reason.

Posted via the Android Central App

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Finally says mine will be here today WOW! Huawei what a nightmare this has been I could have walked there and got it faster. I can't believe that ups made excuse they forgot my package.

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Here in Singapore, a popular online e-tailer did the pre-order for the 6P. Sold out FAST, fortunately I got my 6P in Alu (64GB) just in time.

vorona131

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE ON MY ORDER!

I originally ordered from Huawei a 64GB Graphite for $592 on 11/06. Still in processing.

I checked out Swappa.com and I ordered a 128GB N6P FROST for $625. Payed using PayPal Credit and I will receive the phone on Tuesday.

I cancled huawei! I FEEL LIKE A FREE MAN AGAIN!

For those of you who need to finance and have paypal. Check out Swappa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny