I'm a total Nexus S fanboy. Ask away

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering if there is a good 3G toggle widget for the Nexus S 4G. I tried using the APNdroid after reading some good reviews but it doesnt seem to work for me. Any other suggestions for a good 3G toggle widget app (free or paid).

Also I had a question regarding the display. I see that the Display of the phone is the biggest battery consumer- around 45% even though i didnt use the phone very long (about 1 hr total over the course of the day). I have set my Brightness settings to the least setting without enabling Auto Brightness. Is there any reason why Display is showing up as the biggest power hog when i havent used the phone for a long time.

Quick Setting available in the market has a 3g toggle that works very well for that and many other settings.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

tomkat101

May 9, 2011
Visit site
About a half hour or so after my ns4g boots up, my ram memory is down to 32/345? Is there any way to find out what is bringing it down so far? If I go to running services only the servs that I normally see are there... and they only add up to about 130mb, not 312? So I'm officially confused and am hoping someone can explain to me how to get my ram mem back up... stock on 2.3.7.