I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Have Note 2 , wife S3 and ordered 2 Verizon Note 7's in Coral Blue. Pre ordered from Bestbuy with 2 Samsung 256GB SD Cards. Can't wait until Friday. Already bought 4 different cases, wireless charger and new car chargers. I am set.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Have Note 2 , wife S3 and ordered 2 Verizon Note 7's in Coral Blue. Pre ordered from Bestbuy with 2 Samsung 256GB SD Cards. Can't wait until Friday. Already bought 4 different cases, wireless charger and new car chargers. I am set.

How did you get the SD cards? The only preorder bonus I can find at Best Buy is the Gear Fit 2.

doodleholic

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Coral Blue, Gear Fit2 (I received it on the 6th, and I love it), preordered from Best Buy on August 4th. No status updates/charges/tracking yet, though.

Gary Watkins1

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Got on the AT&T website searched for order and it said shipped! Gave me tracking number. Shipped UPS it is in FT Worth, TX which is 75 miles from where I live. Crazy!! Delivering tomorrow by the end of day! So miracles do happen.

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Ordered Blue on 08/05, T-Mobile,

The Nexflix is included and I am choosing the microSD card.

(first post here, but I have been a member since Sept. 2009) #truelurker

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered the black onyx on the 8th and got my shipment details on the 15th. Delivery from Verizon changed from Thursday by 4:30am to Friday by 4:30am to Friday by 8:00am. I'm fairly certain it'll come earlier in the day on Friday but the fact it kept changing was annoying lmao. I wonder why some people are getting it Thursday, maybe the shipment speed they chose?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
A FedEx truck just wrecked in front of my house! Thank goodness my phone is not due until Friday.

oh man that's nuts! If that happened to me on Friday I would've ran out, grabbed my note, activated it, and THEN called the ambulance for the fedex guy :p This week's been all kinds of stressful

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered the black onyx on the 8th and got my shipment details on the 15th. Delivery from Verizon changed from Thursday by 4:30am to Friday by 4:30am to Friday by 8:00am. I'm fairly certain it'll come earlier in the day on Friday but the fact it kept changing was annoying lmao. I wonder why some people are getting it Thursday, maybe the shipment speed they chose?

When I ordered from att.com I was never given a chose of shipping methods. I looked hard because I would have been willing to pay extra. But for whatever reason they still sent mine via FedEx overnight from Texas and I'am in Arkansas. FedEx has delivery scheduled for tomorrow by 8pm (they usually come by my house around 11AM). It left Ft Worth Texas at about 4 PM today.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
When I ordered from att.com I was never given a chose of shipping methods. I looked hard because I would have been willing to pay extra. But for whatever reason they still sent mine via FedEx overnight from Texas and I'am in Arkansas. FedEx has delivery scheduled for tomorrow by 8pm (they usually come by my house around 11AM). It left Ft Worth Texas at about 4 PM today.

Damn nice! yeah when I checked out with Verizon I was only allowed to choose the free two day shipping. Even though the fedex page and one of the Verizon tracking pages says my phone shipped on the 15th, the orders page under my account says the 17th. So for Verizon at least I'm guessing a majority of people overnight payers are getting it Thursday while everyone else gets it Friday. Someone in the Tmobile thread got lucky and his phone sneaked through the system to his house earlier today or yesterday haha he must be havin a blast 😂

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards