[ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.1 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 11-20-2011

I've been using the 11/20 build for over a week now.

Also recently flashed Bobzhome's 3.3 kernel update.

Phone is working flawlessly for me.

GPS works, Data works, Voicemail works, etc. I can't find anything not working for me.

This was a complete wipe with doing the debug-format-SYSTEM.zip and wiping data/cache

I restored only a couple of apps - some downloaded games, that is all.

Everything else was freshly downloaded from the market.

Have not installed Flash - never use it anyway so why bog down the phone.

This is a very solid build - think I'm sticking with this.

Also - no signal issues, before I flashed the 11/20, I reverted back to the
Gingerbreaked stock VD rom and did a PRL update, then profile update, then rebooted.

If you are having any issues, do a complete wipe and fresh install again.

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

I've been using the 11/20 build for over a week now.

Also recently flashed Bobzhome's 3.3 kernel update.

Phone is working flawlessly for me.

GPS works, Data works, Voicemail works, etc. I can't find anything not working for me.

This was a complete wipe with doing the debug-format-SYSTEM.zip and wiping data/cache

I restored only a couple of apps - some downloaded games, that is all.

Everything else was freshly downloaded from the market.

Have not installed Flash - never use it anyway so why bog down the phone.

This is a very solid build - think I'm sticking with this.

Also - no signal issues, before I flashed the 11/20, I reverted back to the
Gingerbreaked stock VD rom and did a PRL update, then profile update, then rebooted.

If you are having any issues, do a complete wipe and fresh install again.
Same here. Don't have any problems using this ROM. VVM works great too.

glitchsta

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I think the rom is perfectly fine, what seems to screw my phone up is installing themes and or patching the framework with zipthemer or metamorph stuff, I am not exactly sure but I have been doing this a while now and the more messin around I do the more jacked up my phone will get...this is expected as I dont mind the backing up and restoring. What I would like to see is an ICS package for our phone which would include sonnys ICS CM7 theme, an ADW ICS theme/icon pack, ICS transitions, statud bar, and the lock screen. If this could be in one package would be great instead of flashing three or four different things. If anyone wants to volunteer doing this the links are all on XDA and I can provide/test this.... Let me know thanks

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Masterjakeway

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Doesn't the 11/20 build include bob's 3.3 out the box?

I'm confused as to what the ICS status bar patches do anyhow...
Can anyone enlighten me?
I'm running
stock 11/20 build
Sonnys ICS CM7 theme
KOVDEV ICS theme/icon pack

Side note: anyone else having troubles with adfree and/or know how to fix it?

deejayadhd

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

hey there, i cannot seem to get transparency to work, i am running 11/20 barebone. i have tried the 11/20 transparency/center zip and just the 11/20 transparency zip. have tried 2 themes that should be transparent, naked simplicity and evoluer. when the phone boots up and the lock screen shows up the taskbar or whatever its called is transparent and looks right but when i unlock it it turns black. thinking maybe there is a setting that is messing me up? also tried flashing the undo and reflashing the transparency zip several times. any ideas? thanx.

edit: otherwise this rom is superfast and responsive, tried going to zvh awhile ago and tried a couple roms and everything just seemed sluggish and delayed. your rom is pretty awesome, just thought i'd say so. appreciate your hard work.

also using go launcher ex, wasnt sure if there was a setting in there i needed to find like with adw. transparent themes always worked fine with it for me on 2.2 reborn rom.

Last edited:

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

I know in ADW launcher you have to turn off "wallpaper hack" to get it to work. I'm not too sure about Go launcher. I think they have go themes now that support it.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I know in ADW launcher you have to turn off "wallpaper hack" to get it to work. I'm not too sure about Go launcher. I think they have go themes now that support it.

it works in go, you have to turn off high quality drawing in the settings menu....

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Doesn't the 11/20 build include bob's 3.3 out the box?

I'm confused as to what the ICS status bar patches do anyhow...
Can anyone enlighten me?
I'm running
stock 11/20 build
Sonnys ICS CM7 theme
KOVDEV ICS theme/icon pack

Side note: anyone else having troubles with adfree and/or know how to fix it?

When I flashed the patch, it moved the "Sprint" logo to the bottom of my drop down bar. I don't remember what else it did.

and Adfree works fine for me...:p

Masterjakeway

May 26, 2011
Visit site

When is the last time you updated your host file? It's been almost blank for almost a week now for me.
I just figured out how to slop my own together and it seems to be working, for now...

kusanagi-sama

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site

When I flashed the patch, it moved the "Sprint" logo to the bottom of my drop down bar. I don't remember what else it did.

and Adfree works fine for me...:p

You can move it back to the top by going to Cyanogenmod Settings --> Interface --> Status Bar Tweeks and deselect "Compact Carrier Label"

wrexx

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

Good evening, I searched this thread for a while today, I was not able to find an answer to my question, First off I want to thank all those involved in making CM7 available for the LS670, I cannot even imagine the time and effort and I do wish I knew a bit of Android programming so I could contribute to the cause, so again, Thank you for making this possible.

My question is this: How does one add boot sound to the animation when the phone is starting up? I searched around the net and found a few steps to this for what appears to be general CM7 roms. I wanted to be sure that this applies to this flavor of CM7 as well before I go and muck anything up.

Regards,

Wrexx

noonebutkev

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

i know ive asked this before, but how do i flash the update? (and where do i download it?)
again, explain it like im 4 please!
i think im on 11/06?
My build is GWK74 (11062011/LS670)

Reactions: pergerson6

memsman

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Hello Kraven,
Is there any patch for the mic to work when headphones are connected?
Thanks!

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Was hoping the official gingerbread would have helped with the handset mic with regular headphones. But that feature is broken there too. So looks like it will remain a bug.

Reactions: memsman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61